Curry has to stay. His expiring contract is a KEY factor in to rebuilding for the future (which will help us out in the Lebron sweepstakes). Being a realist, I could see us landing JJ and Amare this season, maybe even Tony Parker. With those 3, we can have a solid season, and then NEXT YEAR try and get Melo. In two years if we can run with Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, and a vet center then I like our chances and making a run for a championship.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

who are these people in here??

anyhow prophecy put me on that knicks fan list. i been round here since like 04 or 05... in my earlier days as a member arguing for this team.
Now I just play the sidelines and watch. Some of the older NYK members would remember me. So i dont want anyone thinkin I just hopped on this wagon now.

I made a promise to myself to stay away from these knick threads until the 1st. but imma go crazy if I dont keep up.
you've been on since the list started, lol...you're number 19......and i am one of the older nyk members that do remember
wink.gif
laugh.gif

anyhow prophecy put me on that knicks fan list. i been round here since like 04 or 05... in my earlier days as a member arguing for this team.
Now I just play the sidelines and watch. Some of the older NYK members would remember me. So i dont want anyone thinkin I just hopped on this wagon now.

I made a promise to myself to stay away from these knick threads until the 1st. but imma go crazy if I dont keep up.
you've been on since the list started, lol...you're number 19......and i am one of the older nyk members that do remember
wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Curry has to stay. His expiring contract is a KEY factor in to rebuilding for the future (which will help us out in the Lebron sweepstakes). Being a realist, I could see us landing JJ and Amare this season, maybe even Tony Parker. With those 3, we can have a solid season, and then NEXT YEAR try and get Melo. In two years if we can run with Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, and a vet center then I like our chances and making a run for a championship.

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Do you guys honestly read all these articles posted? They are such garbage.

FYI: Bill Simmons and Dan Lebatard on PTI for 5 Good Minutes after the next commercial break

pimp.gif
pr0phecy718 wrote:

you've been on since the list started, lol...you're number 19......and i am one of the older nyk members
wink.gif
laugh.gif

what in the eff? I scrolled through that list 2x and over looked my own name... ahh well.

Im leavin all the politickin to you cats with debating about cap space, and who holds who's bird rights, and who is being conspired on by every other team in the league and who has stocks to entice FA's and what "sources" are saying that someone is "Definite" about anything and what ever the hell side stories are goin on other than he actual truth. All this speculation is wild out right now.

And for god sakes prophecy, change that thread title!
and non knicks fans need to stick to the stickied topic at the top of page 1. Who the hell in the right mind just said that Dolan is cheap?!?!?! A perfect example of people not needing to be in here... nah not gettin mad just cant wait for this bull *%% to be over with

where the hell is the Gr8?

[h1]The Knicks' cross-country free-agent hunt[/h1]
Originally published: June 29, 2010 5:26 PM
By ALAN HAHN  [email protected]

Tonight: Los Angeles

Knicks and Garden officials are expected to fly the corporate jet to Los Angeles, where free agents Joe Johnson and Amar'e Stoudemire are expected to be headquartered. At 9:01 p.m. (Pacific time), when the NBA's free-agency season officially begins (12:01 a.m. ET) a call will be made to Johnson's agent, Arn Tellem, to arrange an immediate meeting. Stoudemire, who is represented by Santa Monica, Calif.-based Happy Walters, could be included in the meeting or could be met with separately afterward.

Tomorrow: Akron, Ohio

The Knicks contingent will then fly to northeast Ohio for a scheduled 1 p.m. (ET) meeting with LeBron James and his group of advisers at an undisclosed location outside of Akron.

Friday: New York City

The whirlwind tour continues back home with a busy day of scheduled meetings with two more top free agents, starting with Chris Bosh in the afternoon and followed by Dwyane Wade in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom