Curry has to stay. His expiring contract is a KEY factor in to rebuilding for the future (which will help us out in the Lebron sweepstakes). Being a realist, I could see us landing JJ and Amare this season, maybe even Tony Parker. With those 3, we can have a solid season, and then NEXT YEAR try and get Melo. In two years if we can run with Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, and a vet center then I like our chances and making a run for a championship.

Curry has to stay. His expiring contract is a KEY factor in to rebuilding for the future (which will help us out in the Lebron sweepstakes). Being a realist, I could see us landing JJ and Amare this season, maybe even Tony Parker. With those 3, we can have a solid season, and then NEXT YEAR try and get Melo. In two years if we can run with Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, and a vet center then I like our chances and making a run for a championship.

Back
Top Bottom