hand-cross.jpg

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Well the Knicks already met with Mike Miller and Joe Johnson by now right? The deadline is going by eastern standard time right? So 9pm on the west coast is okay?

Anyway of course that Melo rumor was bs, that doesn't even make sense coming from a Denver reporter.
they can't meet with them until 12:01 AM EST.
Well then 9:01 wst cuz JJ is in L.A.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants James to know one major advantage of being a superstar in the Big Apple.

The mayor says celebrities aren't bothered much in his city of more than 8 million people.

Bloomberg says stars love New York because they get publicity working in the biggest city in the nation but aren't bothered while walking down the street.

Sarcasm?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants James to know one major advantage of being a superstar in the Big Apple.

The mayor says celebrities aren't bothered much in his city of more than 8 million people.

Bloomberg says stars love New York because they get publicity working in the biggest city in the nation but aren't bothered while walking down the street.
Sarcasm?
They're not bothered as much as you think. Last summer I saw Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan eating hot dogs on Broadway and nobody was bothering them.
laugh.gif
and it's funny cuz I said what up to both of them in a I'm-not-sure-I-should-approach-them-since-no-one-else-is kinda way, they said what up and I kept it moving.

But maybe that was cuz of the time of the day. I know paparazzi and rabid fans do be in NYC.

I put money Knicks sign Richard Jefferson, being that nobody else signs with the knicks. Not only that the knicks will overpay him just like they have done the past 10 years with players. Just talking from experience

Word.. I heard that too.. Contract yr would do that too you

Honestly i wanna see Bill Walker. I heard dude was a top prospect along wit OJ Mayo ?
nerd.gif

He's over his injuries now and he lost like 30 lbs... Dudes gonna kill

Forget contract year, I think being in debt has motivated EC to get on his J.O.B, we shall see if this carries over to actual on the court production.

Chris Sheridan just tweeted this:

Good point made by Tom Penn on ESPN w/Broussard, Bucher regarding Knicks and LeBron. It's about next 10 years, not next 10 months.

someone finally said it

Back
Top Bottom