They can't sign until July 8.

They can have verbal agreements in place, but it doesn't mean anything until the contract is signed on July 8 at the earliest.

He has 7 days to go over his decision, and even if he is set on the Hawks, he might as well hear what the Knicks have to say in the meantime.

^ he cant sign until the 8th... i'm pretty sure he made up his mind already (atlanta) but is going through the interview process just in case something interests him

Originally Posted by you go boy

i couldn't get any sleep yesterday because i was thinking of today
laugh.gif
... talk about anxious for free agency
smh.gif
... the 5th cant come soon enough when lebron makes a decision and also the 8th when teams can actually sign players... im praying the knicks pull off a miracle and sign someone relevant... I've been waiting since 04 to get back to the playoffs and hopefully this is the year

Am with you bro I been waiting since 04 also I hope the king comes to the knicks lets just pray !

An image of LeBron James already graces a famous court in New York City.

On the Rucker Park court in Harlem, a portrait of James wearing a Knicks uniform was unveiled. The large image is just over the halfcourt line.

James meets with the Nets and Knicks on Thursday in Ohio.

Via New York Times

that's not a good look man

bit they better show it to him. i'm sure it would stroke his ego

Wow I've never been so antsy before I feel like a high school girl before prom knowing she was going to get laid and by get laid I mean get lebron, no #@@% lol

Starting at 1:00 pm today, I need every knick fan to think positive thoughts
Spoiler [+]
I'm really serious.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I'm not joking 

the-secret-book-cover-rhonda-byrne1.jpg

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

First bad contract of the summer goes to:

According to Yahoo, Drew Gooden will sign a 5 year, $32 million contract on July 8 with the Bucks.

These GMs will give 5 years to anybody and not care that they'll regret it in year 3. Donnie better not follow suit.

How do you mess up the market that early

Darko Milicic has agreed to a four-year, $20M deal with Minnesota.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN (via Twitter

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src...0100701/darko_agrees_to_$20m_deal_with_minnesota/#ixzz0sRxc8j2d

roll.gif
Kahn

Originally Posted by DubA169

An image of LeBron James already graces a famous court in New York City.

On the Rucker Park court in Harlem, a portrait of James wearing a Knicks uniform was unveiled. The large image is just over the halfcourt line.

James meets with the Nets and Knicks on Thursday in Ohio.

Via New York Times
Nice ! is a good look
roll.gif
God I hope he comes to Nyc ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Have you no shame NYC??? Where is your !@%$!#+ pride???

Someone painted a mural of someone from a city 8+ hrs away on the center of one of your most historic basketball site ever... I would be disgusted if I was from NYC
smh.gif
tired.gif

bout to bomb that *@!!

5/32 for Drew Gooden of all people?

hahaha all the %$+$ talking from ppl saying we're gonna end up overpaying..well *$!* that

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Have you no shame NYC??? Where is your !@%$!#+ pride???

Someone painted a mural of someone from a city 8+ hrs away on the center of one of your most historic basketball site ever... I would be disgusted if I was from NYC
smh.gif
tired.gif
i agree

Back
Top Bottom