Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't know if JJ, Amare, LeBron and Melo would work.
You're right it wouldnt work. Give me either melo or lebron, cant have both.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't know if JJ, Amare, LeBron and Melo would work.
You're right it wouldnt work. Give me either melo or lebron, cant have both.
why would u want both? im happy with lebron and amare im not greedy.

Actually I'd pass on JJ if I had to choose.

Too bad CP3 is off the market. Hopes something gets worked out with TP.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

DEAD @ Stephen A Smith.
How is it dead anything can happend  who ever thought darko would get 20 mil
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was looking around on some forums and people are saying this move is ******ed. i'm pretty surprised, i think it's a good signing. nobody worth anything is getting under the max

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Proshares

If Chicago and Miami don't offer Bosh the max and we haven't officially finished with Amare we better offer up the max to Bosh.

HELLLLLL NO to Baron Davis you wild AMP
laugh.gif
It's not like we would be asking him to do a lot, and Baron isn't washed, he just doesn't try hard unless he has proper motivation.  Amar'e and Bron would do the job...

What about Eddy Curry for Andris Bierdens?

Funny lil @@%@% like Eddie Griffin is.  Andris Biedrins needs to jump in to shark infested waters.

I got sick of hearing all this %@%%.  Just been pounding Miller Lite's
laugh.gif

I just want this %@%% to be over with.  I wouldn't give Wade a max contract ever and some of you are overvaluing the %@%% out of Lee.

what stephen a said makes perfect sense.... heres my prediction we sign amare and JJ for the max....bosh will get the max somewhere whether its houston or toronto... and lebron would be stupid to stay with cleveland because not only are the same teams (orlando and boston)  better than cleveland but other teams are getting better the knicks and chicago depending on who both sign... and wade i dont think he wants to stay in miami because they literally have nobody... yes they got under the cap but that was a terrible move because they don't have a roster so now they are really rebuilding...so now it's really up to wade and lebron on what to do next... but i really think neither is staying with the original team... but that's just my opinion

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

damn man if that happens id be willing to drive out from LI to msg everyday to make sure donnies wheelchair rims are shining bright
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

damn man if that happens id be willing to drive out from LI to msg everyday to make sure donnies wheelchair rims are shining bright
eek.gif

roll.gif
You gotta be kidding me add some chrome wheels lolz make them spin !
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can't we just give up the farm to atlanta in a sign and trade for JJ and then sign amare and bron outright with no paycuts for anyone?

i mean everybody. chandler curry douglas gallo

I would hope Donnie has or will approach ATL about a Curry/Gallo S&T.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure we would have room for 3 maxes at that point.

Originally Posted by DubA169

can't we just give up the farm to atlanta in a sign and trade for JJ and then sign amare and bron outright with no paycuts for anyone?

The farm? You're talking like we're gonna give them Phil Hughes and Austine Romine.

Al3xis wrote:

No thanks.

S&T means, more money, and giving up gallo, i'll pass.

i love gallo but a JJ, lebron, amare team gets us at least one championship in the next three years. that's personally all i need before i die.

you do that deal without blinking.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by DubA169

The farm? You're talking like we're gonna give them Phil Hughes and Austine Romine.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Al3xis wrote:

No thanks.

S&T means, more money, and giving up gallo, i'll pass.

Yeah, no way in hell we'd take that.  There's a damn good chance Gallo is a better all-around player than JJ in two years anyway - for much less $.
There is no reason for us to be even considering JJ.  None.  If we don't get Bron/Wade then fine, we start looking at trades.  JJ does not and should not be involved in our plans moving forward.

No way we getting Wade. If he leaves Miami he's going to the Chi to try and have a better chance of custody of his kids.

Yall sounding like Miami fans right now(all 4 of them) with this 3 max deal situation. It'd be ideal but that's the same thing they were suggesting Riley would do. Then we'd have no roster and be out signing vet minimum contracts. That's just too much of a dream imo.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

No way we getting Wade. If he leaves Miami he's going to the Chi to try and have a better chance of custody of his kids.

Yall sounding like Miami fans right now(all 4 of them) with this 3 max deal situation. It'd be ideal but that's the same thing they were suggesting Riley would do. Then we'd have no roster and be out signing vet minimum contracts. That's just too much of a dream imo.
that same greedy mentality has miami screwed now. wanting all 3. bet they end up with none
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom