alanhahn

I'm being told Amar'e believes he can help Knicks get LeBron (recall all-star wknd in feb.). He's also texting Tony Parker about teaming up.

I know Lee isnt the worth the max. So the hell what.

I rather pay Lee then Amare that big money. You cant honestly tell me his contract is
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but if Amare and Bron go to the Knicks.. they're going to the finals. East is washed up. They still have no chance vs the Lakers.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

alanhahn

I'm being told Amar'e believes he can help Knicks get LeBron (recall all-star wknd in feb.). He's also texting Tony Parker about teaming up.
Dude Stoudmire got the max on the table and is now trying his best to pull his weight. Turning in to Dwayne Wade 2.0
laugh.gif

I aint mad at him
pimp.gif

After scrappin 2 seasons the Knicks cant sit back and wait, they gotta act quickly or chance coming up empty handed.

They simply cant afford another losing season.

If they dont get Lebron, at least Amare/Johnson gives them a playoff team they could add to next year.

Originally Posted by you go boy

as much as i love lee and his game he is nowhere close to the max... i would give him 10 mil a year max... his defense is garbage and his game is based on put backs and pick and rolls and this is why his FG% is inflated... his jumper is decent at best...lee is a good player but i wouldn't pay him that much money in my opinion... lee is probably as good as kurt thomas in his prime but with better offense instead of defense... i say this because kurt was the hustle guy for the knicks that did all the dirty work... you might laugh at this comparison but kurt averaged a double double a couple years...
his defense was garbage because he was playing center..ppl seem to forget that..how can you truly judge a player when he's playing grossly out of position? what chance does david lee have against andrew bynum for instance?

and i'm literally fed up with the media at this point..regardless of their blatant anti-knicks agenda, fluff with slanderous propaganda, these dudes are reporting filth

within an hour of one statement, something comes out to refute the claim..this +%@$ is nuts, motion to boycott this speculative nonsense

ill take jj and amare and add a fast point guard. make this the new phoenix suns style in the east=finals.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

I'm sorry but if Amare and Bron go to the Knicks.. they're going to the finals. East is washed up. They still have no chance vs the Lakers.

Once you get to the finals  at the Graden, is going to be very hard to win for anybody to beat the Knicks at home if they build around amare and Lebron can you imagine the Garden being packed everynight with Lebron and Amare  running the show. I still believe they need a good point guard to run the show ill  swing   A deal to get parker or cp3 if Lebron signs with the knicks In a sign and trade with David Lee..

Right now for some reason I'm more excited seeing this offer to Amare and him getting real close to signing it then lebron. For the simple fact that mutiple sources confirmed that amare is actually very close to signing it and its a very good start for the knicks. If the knicks dont sign lebron, I'll be happy with amare, JJ and either mike miller or ray allen and then get a good back up guard for toney douglas.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Amare & Nash are my favorite players and to see that Amare is close to being a knick is GREAT news to me :smile:

Especialy if they get the King I hope King James comes to the Garden KNICKS  need a face player, to me I think he is comin to Nyc because  Lebron wants to play in the biggest stage which is Nyc  ..

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by you go boy
his defense was garbage because he was playing center..ppl seem to forget that..how can you truly judge a player when he's playing grossly out of position? what chance does david lee have against andrew bynum for instance?

If anything in most cases, I think it benefited him playing out of position at center.

Im not sure if he can guard an Amare or Bosh type of PF consistently.  Im sure hes been working on his defense this whole off season because hes done that with everyother aspect of his game. But defense isnt like shooting freethrows or developing a mid range jump shot. Defensive minded players have that in them already. Its not something you just get better at because you do drills.

That being said, I wish there was a way we could still keep Lee.

My gf already wants to die because hes pretty much gone.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by NY41101

Chad Ford is reporting that Dwayne Wade is close to commiting to the Bulls!!!
whaaaat? wow
laugh.gif
good for them
Tell me why i called this since day 1... I feel like he'd fit into the bull culture perfectly (Douchebagary)  and all... Plus (nh) he'd look good in a bull jersey...

SAS is reporting that Johnson and Stoudmire have agreed to 11.5 mill per year over 5 yrs if Lebron signs here if he doesnt then they both want the max.

SAS is reporting that Johnson and Stoudmire have agreed to 11.5 mill per year over 5 yrs if Lebron signs here if he doesnt then they both want the max.

SAS is also saying that would leave room for Carmelo to join next season.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

yea that too lol I love Chris Bosh greedy bastard might make this all possible.

yea that too lol I love Chris Bosh greedy bastard might make this all possible.

Bosh Lets get it poppin get a DEAL DONE ! He wants the max !

If they don't trade Curry now it would but how is that going to work next season? Bron as the big pg with Melo and Joe on the wings?

If they're (Joe and Amare) willing to do that which I'm not 100% sold on then that fiarytale wuodl be great for the Knicks. A big 4 in 11/12

I've been telling my friends for over a year now.

LBJ doesn't want to play for NY. He doesn't want the pressure. If he doesn't win a championship in his first year the pressure afterwards will be crazy intense and will only get worse for each year without the trophy.

I could see him going to NJ (amongst other places). Why? The first 2 years will be a write off until the nets move and will be billed as a "building" period.
The first year the team moves into Brooklyn will be the honeymoon phase so it won't matter whether they win a chip or not. If they do, it'd be an added bonus. In 3 years a lot can happen.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

2efm73p.jpg

roll.gif

this $$@% is driving me nuts

Back
Top Bottom