I wonder if we're ever gonna see this

[h1]'Tony Soprano' Stars In Movie LeBron Watched During Knick Presentation[/h1]
Jul 03, 2010 12:00 PM EST

James Gandolfini, star of the cable television series "The Sopranos," appeared in a short film shown to LeBron James at the start of the Knicks' presentation to the free-agent superstar this past Thursday.

Maybe for the last time, Gandolfini and Edie Falco reprised their roles as Mr. and Mrs. Tony Soprano.

The plot was written so that Tony Soprano hadn't been killed off in the final episode after all. He was wearing a beard and living with his wife under the witness protection program. Tony told Carmela he had an important friend coming to town who needed a place to stay. The friend's name was LeBron James.

Carmela found the perfect location for a man of James' stature in midtown Manhattan, in a location known as Madison Square Garden.

The look on James' face indicated that he was immersed in the show. The Knicks knew before the meeting that James was a fan of the hit HBO series.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I would like to say this again LeBron won't come to the Knicks.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

son no joke but i think this revelation deserves its own thread

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

son no joke but i think this revelation deserves its own thread
You Got Jokes Huh? Ok We all know D'Antoni doesn't coach defense. You know what wins championships. KOBE just won Back 2 Back you don't think he's looking at that. If he really WANTS to WIN a ship he won't go to the Knicks i'm just being Logical

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yet you desperately hang on every new page this thread takes. Troll
For real. Get that %!*! outta here

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I would like to say this again LeBron won't come to the Knicks. is going to the Bulls.

fixed. We know
Nahhhh.....
grin.gif
But Remi23 said hes not coming to the Knicks, that mean he isn't right?

Oh it was sarcasm..My bad i didnt pick it up... But yeah right.
laugh.gif

Knicks are trying to do exactly what

Heats
Cavs
Bulls
Nets
Clippers
T'Wolves

are trying to do.. why all the hate?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yet you desperately hang on every new page this thread takes. Troll
For real. Get that %!*! outta here
Funny how even people who arent Knicks fans are getting annoyed with you
laugh.gif

Ya'll are just trying to win. I cant argue with that. I hate New York cause I'm a Bulls fan.....lol.

Bulls/ Knicks 1990's.......'nuf said.

Well ill take your words. He won't be a Knick..

But where is he going.. You seem to know so much
nerd.gif

Not to mention, why do you capitalize random words in the sentence, that annoys me more than the constant trolling.

eff lebron, now im at a point i dont give 2 %*% where he lands, right now im happy that we offer amare this deal and he's almost close to signing it, and then we can offer JJ and possibly get tony parker or any decent PG. i'll be happy with our lineup like this

PG- Tony/toney
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Gallo
PF- Amare
C- Eddy curry

^^^the reason i put eddy curry bc we need to put him out their, if we wanna get rid of this guy early and get a better center

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Ya'll are just trying to win. I cant argue with that. I hate New York cause I'm a Bulls fan.....lol.

Bulls/ Knicks 1990's.......'nuf said.
U Know MJ not coming out of retirement right ?
laugh.gif
if we sign Lebron, Amare, and Deal for Tony Parker and you guys sign D-wade and Bosh yall aren't running roughshod through the League. It will be a REAL rivalry this time.

Back
Top Bottom