salty about what...we get :ebron sure its an awesome plus. We don't our team isn't gutted and its still a playoff team with cap to add players. now you guys on the other hand should be salty because if you walk out with only Amar'e you guys are winning 40 games a year n thats it. yeah salty....

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

salty about what...we get :ebron sure its an awesome plus. We don't our team isn't gutted and its still a playoff team with cap to add players. now you guys on the other hand should be salty because if you walk out with only Amar'e you guys are winning 40 games a year n thats it. yeah salty....

40 (41)  games  = playoff bound

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

^ Really I don't know about you but I trust my sources at Nike more than the Media, as an NT member I'd suggest you do the same
Who are your sources at Nike? Unless it's high up no one would know $%*$.
Clearly, which us why when Babyj posts something, it should be noted

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

u think anyone gonna argue with a syrian playa?thats like an oxymoron.

^ Really I don't know about you but I trust my sources at Nike more than the Media, as an NT member I'd suggest you do the same
You don't think something of that magnitude wouldn't have been leaked to the media by now?

Originally Posted by DubA169

our beat writers hate the knicks more than bulls fans do
this is actually true tho, no lie
laugh.gif

Mitch Lawrence, Frank Isola...just to name a few

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You don't think something of that magnitude wouldn't have been leaked to the media by now?
I choose to trust someone who has brought this community nothing but the truth for as long as I can remember over the media who has had a vendetta against the Knicks

Lebron playing with peoples emotions asking for second meetings and what not. Sign the damn contract.

laugh.gif
 lebron is scaring all of clevaland, just to have a more emotional welcome when he re-signs with them

I choose to trust someone who has brought this community nothing but the truth for as long as I can remember over the media who has had a vendetta against the Knicks
There's a big difference between telling somebody about a pair of Air Jordans that is coming out and that Lebron James is signing with the Knicks. Maybe that's the skeptic in me, I don't know, but I'm not believing anything until I hear it from a reputable source.

There's a big difference between telling somebody about a pair of Air Jordans that is coming out and that Lebron James is signing with the Knicks. Maybe that's the skeptic in me, I don't know, but I'm not believing anything until I hear it from a reputable source.
It would also make sense that this would be the first semi credible leak. Not a Broussard report. Not Stephan A report. But rather a Nike source. I don't know why they would know first.....unless it's to release a Knick colorway on the day he announces his decision( which would be epic!) Now that would be amazing marketing! 

unless it's to release a Knick colorway on the day he announces his decision( which would be epic!) Now that would be amazing marketing! 
that would me
eek.gif
, but can nike really make em that quick? or would it only be a limited release of a couple hundred pairs to add/build hype?

I would assume that color-ways would have been put in place for such a situation If that's what it meant. Meaning they produced a few hundred of bulls, heat, knicks, nets, and clevland colorways. They do this with Finals memorabilia so it isn't far-fetched however it might be doubtful considering its more expensive to produce sneakers than it is shirts and hats. However, if that were the case, regardless of the city he chose, it would be AMAZING marketing for Nike's and LBJ's team

It would also make sense that this would be the first semi credible leak. Not a Broussard report. Not Stephan A report. But rather a Nike source. I don't know why they would know first.....unless it's to release a Knick colorway on the day he announces his decision( which would be epic!) Now that would be amazing marketing! 
I'm sure Lebron and his team had meetings with Nike but I highly doubt they know more than anyone in Knicks, Bulls or any other team that spoke with him. Nike would only give him his options depending on where he decides to sign but until he is ready to make a decision I doubt they would know much about it.

There's a big difference between telling somebody about a pair of Air Jordans that is coming out and that Lebron James is signing with the Knicks.
This.

Nike made shoes in advance before but that was before they knew the outcome. Like soldiers that were made for the finals but he didn't make it that year or AZG for the allstars his first year but he didn't make the team.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

unless it's to release a Knick colorway on the day he announces his decision( which would be epic!) Now that would be amazing marketing! 
that would me
eek.gif
, but can nike really make em that quick? or would it only be a limited release of a couple hundred pairs to add/build hype?
Can't be that hard for Nike to hire an extra fifty kids to make them some shoes. We all know the quality sucks anyway.

Nike made shoes in advance before but that was before they knew the outcome. Like soldiers that were made for the finals but he didn't make it that year or AZG for the allstars his first year but he didn't make the team.
Ahhh I forgot about that, good call. Clearly we're all speculating at this point, however when you really think about it, that's what the god forsaken media has been doing especially that demon Chris Broussard.
Also, what better way then to make a splash sneaker wise in your new market, especially NYC then to release special make ups in that specific teams colorway

Has anyone mentioned or thought about the fact that the Nike tie-in (and it seems like people can back up BabyJordan's credibility) has more to do with his value to Nike and potentially adjusting his contract based on signing with NY? I don't doubt that Nike would want to put LeBron's sneakers out ASAP in Knicks colorways but you might also think that a restructered contract for LeBron might also be part of the discussion and thus the reason why someone in his camp might have indicated to Nike what his plans are.

even if he doesn't come to NY Nike needs to release hwc vii's as a consolation prize.

and I'd be totally fine with that.

thanks.

Wow I am so amped I don't even know what to say............Lebron in NYC is going to be UNREAL!

and if it doesn't you got your rope ready? Relax...wait till the ink dries

Speaking of the Knicks and the media...Do we still have the same media policy as we did 5 years ago? This is why the media hates the Knicks so much and doesn't want LeBron to come to NY. They would have a SUPER hard time reaching LeBron, considering the horrible media policy we have (had).

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Wow I am so amped I don't even know what to say............Lebron in NYC is going to be UNREAL!

and if it doesn't you got your rope ready? Relax...wait till the ink dries
Say what you want, but being a Knicks, Mets, and Jets fan isn't the easiest thing in the world. Like I said I'm excited, especially because a credible source leaked information to our community. Will I be disappointed if he doesn't come, of course, however suicide jokes.....pssssh too much vagina I haven't explored for that to happen 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Speaking of the Knicks and the media...Do we still have the same media policy as we did 5 years ago? This is why the media hates the Knicks so much and doesn't want LeBron to come to NY. They would have a SUPER hard time reaching LeBron, considering the horrible media policy we have (had).
Dolan hates the media and yes we still have the same policy hence the medias Vendetta against us. 

Back
Top Bottom