Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Cashman: LeBron will be a Knick.

Cash should sign LBJ to a minor league contract for $10m/yr if he agrees to come to the Knicks and never make him show up for a game/practice/nothing.  Yanks have plenty of money to spend, best way for NY to offer him a higher salary than anywhere else.  
laugh.gif
Ama stick with Cash on this one
pimp.gif

how could a source know lebron's final three unless it was someone from lebron's camp

this %+%$'s ridiculous
laugh.gif

i'd like to find a source and shoot him in the face

Was looking at the amare to knicks thread dam that is filled up with knick/armare haters lol, I feel good about this season, def be @ the garden catching some games

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Why are y'all using RealGM like it's a reliable source?
I've got a feeling Bron is going to stay put in Cleveland, and hopefully that's the case (if he decides not to join NY).
Hes gonna be rocking Orange and Blue trust me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by bijald0331

"As of the moment, all signs point to this scenario: LBJ (Cle), Wade + Bosh(Mia), Boozer(Chi), Amare(NY). Not that that's startling news.
about 4 hours ago via web"

Ric Bucher
laugh.gif
these people are guessing like me and you. they always have a little disclaimer so they can get out of what they said

"my source" "at the moment" "momentum shifting" "as of now" "an executive thinks"

man up and say nobody knows what bron will do. Unless one of his pets is a source
eek.gif
Theyve all been saying that no one knows what Bron is going to do.
yeah they all say they don't know where he is going, but they say that they KNOW it won't be the knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

I've got a feeling Bron is going to stay put in Cleveland, and hopefully that's the case (if he decides not to join NY).
pimp.gif

Alt. Warriors  jersey

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

pimp.gif

Yup, you're right...
pimp.gif

Cavs-Blue-and-Orange-Lebron.jpg

Was looking at the amare to knicks thread dam that is filled up with knick/armare haters lol, I feel good about this season, def be @ the garden catching some games

Now that Amare is here in NY, hopefully Walsh is able get a sign & trade for either Monta Ellis or TP.

With either of them guards in the mix, I don't see why won't we have a legit shot at signing Lebron.

Hopefully they planning on signing a center cuz it be better if Amare play PF for us.

Man I'm excited for next season already.

It's probably just the pessimist in me, but I'm pushing back to thinking he ain't coming. When Amare talks about Knick loyalty, all I can imagine is Pat Riley's meeting with LeBron.

Riley: You know what they did to their last superstar? Shipped his #%% to Seattle for fun. They didn't even fire their last GM. Sent his #%% to Europe, told him to get a clue.

smh.gif
I bet they had a life-size cutout of Starbury.

It's probably just the pessimist in me, but I'm pushing back to thinking he ain't coming. When Amare talks about Knick loyalty, all I can imagine is Pat Riley's meeting with LeBron.

Riley: You know what they did to their last superstar? Shipped his #$# to Seattle for fun. They didn't even fire their last GM. Sent his #$# to Europe, told him to get a clue.

smh.gif
I bet they had a life-size cutout of Starbury.

Quick Question, Why aren't the Knicks playing in the Orlando Summer league? Every other team in their division is basically.

Well, Amar'e is a piece, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Hopefully this is a sign of more things to come for the Knicks.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Only thing Bosh really has over Amare is rebounding and age.

Then you must not have ever watched Chris Bosh play basketball outside of the Olympics.  People are QUICK to %%+$ on Bosh's skill set.

Lol @ *%++%+!@ on his skill set, ur acting like I said he was garbage. How about explaining?

... Then you can roast JapanAir
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom