i am down for a group meetup around MSG on thursday if good news comes... if drinks is on LES im definitely there.... Like i mentioned before i go to school right across the street from MSG and my class is scheduled to end at 10pm on thursday....

Yo lets all pray that this is the news that we been waiting to hear for 2 years... I hope all they loyal cats that been around through this last decade show up and we link up.
PLEASE GOD if anything cant go the way I want in my life, please atleast give me this... AMEN.

i am down for a group meetup around MSG on thursday if good news comes... if drinks is on LES im definitely there.... Like i mentioned before i go to school right across the street from MSG and my class is scheduled to end at 10pm on thursday....

Yo lets all pray that this is the news that we been waiting to hear for 2 years... I hope all they loyal cats that been around through this last decade show up and we link up.
PLEASE GOD if anything cant go the way I want in my life, please atleast give me this... AMEN.

I'm going to be at MSG regardless of a NT summit. This is a once-in-a-lifetime type of event and scene. I'm not even joking about that either.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

As much as Stat get hurt, LeBron would be a fool to sign with the Knicks based on that signing. More likely than not, Stat will at some point get hurt, then Lebron would be stuck playing with Danillo, Chandler, and Douglas
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Delonte West & Mo Williams got hurt..

Lebron moved to the PG

& Cleveland went on to win 13 straight...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

If the king comes to NYC am buying Knicks season tickets !
Have fun waiting ten years
laugh.gif

Those are going to be gone in a minute.

everything less than 70 dollars was sold out a week after he lost to boston.

my friends and I already bought. i highly doubt you will be able to get tixx

Real talk, if Lebron signs with the Knicks, we may see the end of NT. I cannot see this crappy server being able to live through the stroke that it could possibly receive.
NT would die every game. They'd make proph a mod just for trying to keep up with the fanlist. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Does he really need a hour special to tell us he's comming to the Knicks ;-)
He needs only 5 minutes for his decision but 55 minutes to give a proper apology to Cleveland so he won't be shot on site when he goes there for a game.

Still cant believe how much he's milking this with the added kick of giving the money to charity
smh.gif
laugh.gif

He should do the whole special in a dark room and then when he announces he's a Knick the curtains fall and show the back drop of Times Square
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Thursday at 9, one can dream.

These next two days are going to be nerve racking.

Who thinks it leaks before he announces it at 9?

Media(mostly ESPN) will have egg all over their face if he comes to the Knicks.
They'll cover their !%# "My source told me from the beginning to be as misleading as possible when we knew all along"...

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Kn0wledgeable[/td][td]
[/td][td]#10230[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://kn0wledgeable.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/15/1011:00 AM
[/td][td]
IF LEBRON COMES TO THE KNICKS I WILL TAKE EVERYBODY TO HOOTERS ON THE KNICKS FAN LIST. EVERYTHING ON MEEEE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][/tr][/url][/table][table][tr][td] [url=http://numberr97.u.yuku.com/]Numberr97[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]#13063[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://numberr97.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/29/1010:12 AM
[/td][td]
Honestly all of this talk is sickening already. Rumor after rumor and all the slurping is just insane. I'm just waiting for who ever the knicks sign and hopefully we become contenders no matter if its lebron or not. My mom has sky box in msg and if she allows, however many ppl I'm allowed to take, I will random it from the knicks list =)

NEWYORKKNICKSYANKEESNEWYORKGIANTSDALLASSTARS
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]
This is all i care right now, Thursday will be the day. Hope ya can keep ya promise.

[/url]
[url=http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/9155727/type/0][/url]

PDcavsinsider

Suddenly it is clear to me. LeBron has changed. A new website. Starting Twitter. This announcement. This isn't the guy I know. less than 20 seconds ago via web

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

How dude not have ESPN? You sitting over there with a converter box wrapped in tinfoil struggling to pick up CBS?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Broke college student FTL. Maybe you can send some money this way when your novel sells 3 copies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How dude not have ESPN? You sitting over there with a converter box wrapped in tinfoil struggling to pick up CBS?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Broke college student FTL. Maybe you can send some money this way when your novel sells 3 copies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This lame Broussard knows his sources are telling him NY so now he says "No lie, I'm hearing Cleveland, New York, Chicago, Miami,..... and even New Jersey hasn't been ruled out."

HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DUCKTALES HE TELLS. I never want to see dude on TV again.

[h1]Wolves 'Have A Lot Of Interest' In David Lee
[/h1]Jul 06, 2010 9:39 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
Following a productive meeting with David Lee, the Timberwolves are working to make a deal to bring aboard the free agent.

"They've got some ability to make some moves quickly so they'd have the ability to sign David," Lee's agent Mark Bartelstein said. "They have a lot of interest. Yes, I've been talking to David [Kahn] quite a bit.

"We're sorting through a bunch of stuff. Hopefully we'll have a decision in the near future."

One possibility is that the Wolves could engineer a trade of Al Jefferson's $13 million contract to a team with a non-guaranteed contract like that of Erick Dampier.

Such a move would afford Minnesota the salary-cap room it needs to sign Lee outright.

SO @*! give us Rubio

Idk if this is possible but let's say we sign Bron Thursday.

Can we sign and trade Lee to go over our cap to get Al Jefferson+Rubio ?

Rubio-Lebron-Gallo-Amare-Al Jefferson

Tough lineup

Is Rubio ever going to play in the NBA though? I hope he know he aint getting paid if he does come here to play. CBA gonna screw him over.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
2609002981-1.png

Back
Top Bottom