Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LeBron became the biggest !+!!% in the history of the game...Good Riddance, #%@$ that Ho +%%.

Really, I can't think of an easier ho route in history.  Dude wasn't built like that, he got the heart of a child star, !+!!% +%% %%*$+.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Said that man has the heart of Lil Richie...

8yrifp.jpg

stephen a smith just said lebron will sign 5 year deal with option to opt out within 3. then a bid war at that time between brooklyn and nyc for him. dude wants to win a few rings now and come to nyc in 3 years
laugh.gif

Did LeBron already say he is going to the Heat? You guys flip-flop so much everyday. Yall blame the media yet let it take you for a ride every single day
smh.gif

[h1]Warriors, Knicks Have Lee S&T In Place[/h1]
Jul 08, 2010 4:05 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
The Warriors and Knicks have an agreement in place for a sign-and-trade that would send David Lee to Golden State, multiple sources have confirmed.

New York could acquire Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike in the deal.

According to one source, the terms of Lee's contract have been agreed to, the paperwork has been completed.

The deal hinges on the expectation that LeBron James won't sign with the Knicks on Thursday night.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/08/10/...riors/landing.html?blockID=268088&feedID=2539

What do you think?

idc abt what yall other dudes is saying lebron is going to annouce that he is a knick. Yall dudes to quick to give up son for real

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LeBron became the biggest !+!!% in the history of the game...Good Riddance, #%@$ that Ho +%%.

Really, I can't think of an easier ho route in history.  Dude wasn't built like that, he got the heart of a child star, !+!!% +%% %%*$+.

especially how the guy was quoted as saying he wanted to do whats best for the nba. how is this best for the nba? makes no +!$!!# sense. dude is a sellout and if he shows up in nyc with that yankee hat on i hope he gets pelted

I could have lived with Lebron going to the Bulls or staying with the Cavaliers. Either team with him would still only create a "mortal" team. Walsh put us in a great spot to still create a good team in the future. However, this Lebron to Miami thing is just outrageous. The East is already unbalanced, especially when compared to the West. Bottom seeds are pretty much expected to be swept. Now even if we do make it to the playoffs in the future, I doubt we are getting very far with such a stacked team in Miami. Ridiculous
smh.gif

I'm surely gonna miss David Lee a lot. Thanks for everything. I'm always proud of Lee. I wish him the best. He's gonna loves playing with Stephen Curry.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

So i guess is the perfect opportunity to ask how can make it on the list on Pg 1?

Sorta jus wanna prove that Ive been here [a knicks fan] even if i RARELY post in the season thead ... And since it slowly startin to sink in (w/ EVERYONE saying) that hes gonna go to the Heat, and ppl are gonna "jump off the bandwagon".. That ill still be here..

If not its w/e tho...

Fam if you know that you are truly a knick fan, why do you care about being on a list? Just keep repping our team no matter who we sign.
smile.gif

You guys need to relax...Just wait until 9 tonight... We are talking about LeBron here...seriously why would he wanna go to the Heat with Wade and Bosh? If he wants to be the "Chosen 1" + his damn ego and him wanting all the attention then why go to the Heat? He knows if they win a ring or 2,3,4,5 EVERYONE will say he needed Wade + Bosh....This dude wants to be considered better then Jordan...I seriously doubt he is going to the Heat... If he announces the Knicks then RIP NT

Frank Isola FisolaNYDN

Now we now why Donnie thanked Isiah Thomas today at the press conference. Knicks sent Zeke to Akron to make one last pitch for LeBron 1 minute ago via web

roll.gif
u gotta be kidding me

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'ma play gospel music at full blast plus youtube gregorian chants and bring the rosary out and prolly light a couple of candles tonight at around 8:45.

we need divine intervention.

laugh.gif

that's a very nice deal for Lee when we thought we'd end up with nothing.

I like all 3 players, Randolph in particular with his upside.

Donnie proving he's had things lined up if LeBron doesn't work out. Disappointed but Not mad at him at all.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

stephen a smith just said lebron will sign 5 year deal with option to opt out within 3. then a bid war at that time between brooklyn and nyc for him. dude wants to win a few rings now and come to nyc in 3 years
laugh.gif

*@## that... he's public enemy #1 for now on if he goes to miami...I don't even want to see him wearing a yankees hat nothing

Back
Top Bottom