Seriously Knick fans I would just not listen to anything Lebron related until 9PM tonight. As the dude a few pages back said....those who know don't say, and those who say don't know. There's probably only 1 or 2 people in the entire world that know his decision, and those are confidentials who wouldn't leak this information if they wanted to continue working with Lebron in the future. The only team I'd be worried about right now is honestly New Jersey, and that's because you literally haven't heard a peep from them during this whole process. If Lebron was going to the Heat they wouldn't have had seperate announcements from D-Wade/Bosh. How is that not obvious? There was nothing cryptic about their "press conference" when asked about Lebron....Bosh was basically just like "look man....i don't know where he's going either, that doesn't have anything to do with me."

Originally Posted by tim teufel

stephen a smith just said lebron will sign 5 year deal with option to opt out within 3. then a bid war at that time between brooklyn and nyc for him. dude wants to win a few rings now and come to nyc in 3 years
laugh.gif

na $%*@ all that. he should stay his %%% in miami if he doesn't sign with the knicks tonight. don't step foot in nyc.

Seriously Knick fans I would just not listen to anything Lebron related until 9PM tonight. As the dude a few pages back said....those who know don't say, and those who say don't know. There's probably only 1 or 2 people in the entire world that know his decision, and those are confidentials who wouldn't leak this information if they wanted to continue working with Lebron in the future. The only team I'd be worried about right now is honestly New Jersey, and that's because you literally haven't heard a peep from them during this whole process. If Lebron was going to the Heat they wouldn't have had seperate announcements from D-Wade/Bosh. How is that not obvious? There was nothing cryptic about their "press conference" when asked about Lebron....Bosh was basically just like "look man....i don't know where he's going either, that doesn't have anything to do with me."

Originally Posted by d3simet

[h1]Warriors, Knicks Have Lee S&T In Place[/h1]
Jul 08, 2010 4:05 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
The Warriors and Knicks have an agreement in place for a sign-and-trade that would send David Lee to Golden State, multiple sources have confirmed.

New York could acquire Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike in the deal.

According to one source, the terms of Lee's contract have been agreed to, the paperwork has been completed.

The deal hinges on the expectation that LeBron James won't sign with the Knicks on Thursday night.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/08/10/...riors/landing.html?blockID=268088&feedID=2539

What do you think?

Love it actually

Originally Posted by Informerx

Anyone who wears any Lebron's shoes or gear from this day on is a certified herb.
I'm done buying his shoes. I won't lie, I'll still wear my old pairs, I'm not letting my hard earned money go to waste.

^ terrible trade... its like the knicks have given up on free agency... they can easily use that free max spot for this year and get 2 or 3 decent players... sign somebody like felton or luke and get a shooter like korver or jj

If the @!#@!%%%+%*+ goes to MIA I hope we get the 8th seed in the playoffs and take these !*$%* out like its 1999.
pimp.gif

Real talk he will be so hated, if he decides to opt out.. I hope we don't offer him @%$%.. Amare is a real !*$%* for coming here to build something, Lebron is a corn if he goes to the Heat.. times like this make me miss having players like David Lee and Nate.. players that only real New York Knicks fans can appreciate.

If he goes to Miami, he'll be the Pippen to Wade's Jordan.

I'm sorry to say that the Heat are WADE'S team.

!+@! that man if he goes there.

[h1]Bucks Trade Jerome Jordan To Knicks[/h1]Jul 08, 2010 4:09 PM EST

The Bucks have traded the draft rights to 2010 second round draft pick (44th overall) center Jerome Jordan to the Knicks for cash considerations, general manager John Hammond announced Thursday.

As a senior, Jordan averaged 15.4 points and 9.4 rebounds in 35 games for the University of Tulsa and was named to the Second Team All-Conference USA.

[h2]Warriors, Knicks Have David Lee S&T In Place[/h2]
Jul 08, 2010 4:05 PM EST

gsw_40.gif
The Warriors and Knicks have an agreement in place for a sign-and-trade that would send David Lee to Golden State, multiple sources have confirmed.

New York would likely acquire Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike in the deal.

According to one source, the terms of Lee's contract have been agreed to, the paperwork has been completed.

The deal hinges on the expectation that LeBron James won't sign with the Knicks on Thursday night.

Lee's contract with Golden State will be worth $80 imllion over six years.
[h2]Bucks Trade Jerome Jordan To Knicks[/h2]
Jul 08, 2010 4:09 PM EST

mil_40.gif
The Bucks have traded the draft rights to 2010 second round draft pick (44th overall) center Jerome Jordan to the Knicks for cash considerations, general manager John Hammond announced Thursday.

As a senior, Jordan averaged 15.4 points and 9.4 rebounds in 35 games for the University of Tulsa and was named to the Second Team All-Conference USA.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0t7th5Ph0

Knicks final pitch to LeBron delivered by Isiah »

By Frank Isola

Isiah Thomas is still James Dolan's most trusted NBA expert

Dolan dispatched Thomas, the Knicks' former team president, to Akron on Wednesday to make one last pitch to LeBron James. Radio personality Stephen A. Smith reported news of Thomas' meeting earlier today.

The News has learned that Dolan handpicked Thomas over Mike D'Antoni to make the final plea to James, a decision which only fuels speculation that Thomas may eventually return to work for the organization in some capacity.

Thomas was demoted two years ago and just months after the Garden reached an out of court settlement with a former executive who had accused Thomas of sexual harassment. The Garden was found liable in the lawsuit.

Thomas worked for the club as a consultant for one season but not before being rushed to the hospital in September 2008 for what was called an accidental overdose of prescription medication. Last summer, Thomas accepted the head coaching job at Florida International University in Miami.

At Amar'e Stoudemire's press conference today, Knicks president Donnie Walsh stunned some in the audience by thanking Thomas for his help during the recruitment of Stoudemire. A Knicks official claims that Dolan instructed Walsh to thank Thomas during his brief speech.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

let your voices be heard
laugh.gif

Good Morning! It's your chance to ask me a question about my decision, use #lebrondecision to submit and I'll answer them tonight.

http://twitter.com/kingjames

If you guys go on there and start bashing Lebron before he actually announces where he's going you are a certified #!%+@#% idiot. Stop panicking and revert to my last post.

if LeBron wants to be great, he'll stay away from Miami...he should be on a team that beats the Heat...I really wish that him going to the Heat is just something his team put out to fool everyone who's been dissing him lately.  I rather have him stay in Cleavland then go to Miami.  Going to the Miami Heat is only gonna hurt his career.  Even if he does win say 3 championships, there gonna question him like they did with Kobe and if he could ever actually win it without Bosh or Wade how they did with Kobe and Shaq. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ terrible trade... its like the knicks have given up on free agency... they can easily use that free max spot for this year and get 2 or 3 decent players... sign somebody like felton or luke and get a shooter like korver or jj

Even with a sign and trade..

Anthony Randolph make $1.9M
Turiaf - $4M,
Azubuike - $3M

I believe with whatever is left over + $11.2M, we will have $ for a max player.. or close to a Max spot.

On the other hand.. We had a meeting with Bron..

Then we had a meeting with his agent..

That may mean something. His agent didnt meet anyone else... I think ?

So many of you had high hopes and were ready to pop champagne tonight for Lebron coming to NY, really feel bad for you guys.

The fact that Isaiah has to make a last minute pitch shows that Lebron isn't really that interested

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LeBron became the biggest !+!!% in the history of the game...Good Riddance, #%@$ that Ho +%%.

Really, I can't think of an easier ho route in history.  Dude wasn't built like that, he got the heart of a child star, !+!!% +%% %%*$+.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
It's official...anybody in the celebrity world or in the NBA knows it's LeBron to NYC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif