Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

The Knicks just got Tony Parker in a sign and Trade.
Has this been confirmed?

Someone please verify this because I've heard this from several people
nerd.gif

Can someone please tell me if we got Tony Parker in a S&T and if LeBron really went down to Miami to meet with Pat Riley tonight?

i wish some of the proceeds from lebron's show would go towards yuku's servers. this is disgusting. lord help us when 9pm comes.

lebron will announce what team hes hoin to within the first 10 min.

just heard it on espn radio

hoping my bulls get lebron but good luck to yall

Chris_Broussard

LeBron James spent Wed evening (6-8:30 pm) playing pickup softball with friends/fam in Akron. A shortstop, he led his team to victory.
Twitter

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by throwback1718

where is this news of a S&T for TP coming from?

can they still get lebron?
I don't think so
nerd.gif

Thats why I think dude is lying
smh.gif

i think it's possible. the knicks can sign lebron first then sign and trade lee for parker. 

I think I'll just come back Saturday to post whether it's celebratory or disappointment. I can't see any of the new pages I know are there unless I make a post myself which takes 5 minutes to load.

I think proph needs to make a new thread for tomorrow night. An 800-page thread, getting the traffic we all know it's gonna get. It'll be unusable by 6pm. At least a new thread might have a chance.
+Is there a backup plan? Cuz NT is gonna die regardless.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Chris_Broussard

LeBron James spent Wed evening (6-8:30 pm) playing pickup softball with friends/fam in Akron. A shortstop, he led his team to victory.
Twitter
There was a twitter posted last page from someone in that game that said that Lebron lost. Even when he's right, he still gets it wrong.

smh, yuku is one hour behind

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

last post I see is at 11:00pm

but it shows it as being the most recent post

it's 12:10 when I typed this...so I probably wont see this until 1:09

Yeah DubA or somebody posted a link to another site where we coudl post but I think that's YUKU too so I dunno.

I don't think we can S&T Lee and still sign Bron to the max even if we sign Bron first cuz if we did Lee would be signing for pennies which would result in an uneven amount for Parker which wouldn't work even if we gave up Chandler, Douglas, and Gallo. If we give up Curry and somebody else it would work but then we got nobody coming off the books for the summer of Melo and I think if Bron is coming here he has it somewhat in mind that we'd be getting Melo next season.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by throwback1718

where is this news of a S&T for TP coming from?

can they still get lebron?
I don't think so
nerd.gif

Thats why I think dude is lying
smh.gif

i think it's possible. the knicks can sign lebron first then sign and trade lee for parker. 

*looks at your sig* whether you know it or not, you're trolling hard.
THE KNICKS DID NOT TRADE FOR TONY PARKER.

IF THEY DO, IT WOULD BE AFTER LeBRON'S PRESS CONFERENCE.

END OF STORY

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

LBJ is going to New York. Madison Square Garden stock closed today up 15%. It didnt jump that high on a hope and prayer, rather someone knows its going to be sold out every night from October-June. Money doesn't lie.

The Knicks just got Tony Parker in a sign and Trade. Follow the Money. If Lebron had half a brain he would of told his boy to go bet the ranch and made twice as much off that MSG stock than he could off a NBA contract

Bet the Ranch

First off, it rose 6%, not 15%. 2ndly, it rose mostly because of the Amare signing, 3rdly, Knicks don't have TP yet.
With that said Lebron is going to the Knicks.

i still dont see him going to miami. i think he goes to jersey before he goes there. this whole nationally televised circus is totally befitting of something new york would do. i thought all along hed stay in cleveland but idk now. from a basketball standpoint, how could he? that team is only going to get worse, teams around them have gotten better, they cant do anything

Something I read in here made me believe more that LeBron may chose us.

Maybe this is the Boys & Girls Club he knows his kids will grow up playing in. Making the announcement in his new neighborhood ???
nerd.gif

Because he made it up.

Listen here, if you really think Lebron came to NY, then theres no way a S&T for lee and parker could have happened.

I'm not so sure on the numbers, but how much money did NY have? 35mil? + 2 for the extra projected cap space?

If Amare got 25, that means, Bron got 12? The max for Bron should be 16 correct?

How would S&T for Lee happen then?

NY would have to renounce his rights, and they wouldnt have enough money to give lebron the max, and im pretty sure they dont even have enough right now, unless my numbers were wrong. Of course, cap space goes more then just adding and subtracting numbers.

WOW if so, LeBron, you are a ( )

alanhahn
Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Back
Top Bottom