gal_backpage_0708.jpg
frontpage_cover.jpg

back070810.jpg
front070810.jpg

I want to see how the cleveland and miami newspapers are looking right now

but miami website:

http://www.miamiherald.com/

Oh, and don't be thinking about the Knicks, either. In Wade and Bosh you're cruising with a Maserati and a Bentley. In New York you would inherit a used Studebaker. I mean Stoudemire.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i need my name on the knick fan list.

if i need credentials; i'm older than most of u here ( 34 ) , been watching the knicks since bernard king was here, mark jackson's my alltime favorite point guard and kenny walker winning the slam dunk contest was the highlight of my 1989 season .........

can the oldtimer get on ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

My dude Ced- I hope so...I watched game 7 with all my boys, wouldn't watch half the game when I told them Lakers would come back lol..

U goin 2 the Dodger game??
i was at the dodger game tonight
laugh.gif

if the summits in august, im probably gonna miss it because im going to be in new york for all of august.  im gonna try and get a few members in the mets thread to go to a game sometime when im out there though
Where in NY? Im bout to be out there for my internship with MLB...Why u messin with the Mets, come out to THE STADIUM.

PS..Pray for us Knick fans
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i need my name on the knick fan list.

if i need credentials; i'm older than most of u here ( 34 ) , been watching the knicks since bernard king was here, mark jackson's my alltime favorite point guard and kenny walker winning the slam dunk contest was the highlight of my 1989 season .........

can the oldtimer get on ?
laugh.gif
Legit Knick fan...my dude onwearz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

My dude Ced- I hope so...I watched game 7 with all my boys, wouldn't watch half the game when I told them Lakers would come back lol..

U goin 2 the Dodger game??
i was at the dodger game tonight
laugh.gif

if the summits in august, im probably gonna miss it because im going to be in new york for all of august.  im gonna try and get a few members in the mets thread to go to a game sometime when im out there though
Where in NY? Im bout to be out there for my internship with MLB...Why u messin with the Mets, come out to THE STADIUM.

PS..Pray for us Knick fans
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
ill be back n forth between harlem n the bronx the whole time im there. my pops is in harlem n i got a ton of family scattered around the bronx.  when are you gonna be out there? lets go to a yankee game if your there around the same time im there.

i've been a mets fan since i was little baby
laugh.gif
  i seen a ton of baby pics of me in mets stuff and i got a pic of a 3 year old me with doc, darryll, and dykstra.  i'm neutral towards the yankees though. i'm a laker fan so i guess you can say i have a mutual respect for what an organization like the yankees do.

Yo is that MSG meetup still going on?
I know I'm not a Knicks fan and haven't exactly been in your corner but I would like to chop it up with a few other NTers on one of the biggest days in recent NBA history. No one who I live with likes the NBA that much
smh.gif

I do have faith in you guys over Miami though...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I know I said it in the last page but LeBron will not sign with Miami. If he does,, it ruins all his goals, inside and outside basketball. He'll never be more loved than Wade in Miami. No chance. He's no longer a single juggernaut but part of a 3 headed monster. That is not good for marketing his image.
There is no chance he's signing with Miami.

I will not post in S&T until Sept 21 (when my school starts up again) if LeBron signs with Miami. Please quote me.

Oh and I am beginning to hate Broussard as much as you guys
laugh.gif

Ya'll folks really panic way too easily. I mean, do you think Lebron would let this info. slip if he's planning this big news conference tonight? How often are these "reporters" changing up the story? Don't be riled up by their antics and "developing stories." I think dudes should get off NT and the internet until 9 pm tonight for the sake of their own sanity.

smh.gif

Y'all are beasting in this thread.
laugh.gif

Joint jumped 25 pages since yesterday morning.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

By the way, it should be noted that Jay-Z owns a home in Greenwich, Conn. Just saying... (via @alanhahn

Very interesting.
Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

If you still think we will find a way to %$!% this up because James Dolan is still the owner, you are NOT a bandwagoner.
laugh.gif

That is exactly my thinking.
Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Digger85

have fun in front of those empty seats in american airlines arena
Lebron, Bosh, and Wade would sell that place out every night.
As others have said, I don't believe that at all. Miami fans are the true definition of "bandwagon fans". From the Marlins to the Dolphins to the Heats*... The Florida fan-base simply have more options (gorgeous weather year round, beaches, fishing, etc) than sitting around for a game. Don't even front, if the Knicks were playing yesterday (with the weather as nice as it was), most of you would be out on the beach or somewhere chasing skirts too.
Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Again,no source is reliable. LeBron may have his decision already made buthis people could be spewing crap to heighten the suspense. There'sabsolutely no reason why LeBron would let his decision leak like that aday before his one-hour special.

Alan Hahn is a reliable source but he's just doing his job...throwingout anything he hears. And Jared Dudley? Please...why the hell shouldwe believe THAT clown? At the same time, all signs were pointing to NYwith no stupid "sources" leaking info, then outta nowhere these"sources" say he's definitely going to Miami. I'm not buying it.

All these sites (Real GM, etc.) are just doing their jobs to generate traffic for ad-revenue...milking it for what it's worth.

At this point, i'm just telling myself that NY, NJ, MIA, CHI, and CLEall have a 20% chance of getting him. I do NOT want to set myself upfor disappointment tomorrow.

Remember, these are the same "sources" and "experts" that told usChicago was the frontrunner for either Wade or Bron...and they'regetting Carlos Boozer.
Good post bro.
Originally Posted by MrONegative

Noneof them are defined, especially Bosh and Wade. Wade won a title andpeople forgot immediately.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Lebron ain't too business savvy if he ditches New York. I mean come on man, seriously?!?! You talking about South Beach?! South Beach?! I mean, that place is nice and all but...South Beach over New York?!?! Oh geeezz!!!
tired.gif

Man I'm gonna be in Paris partying during the announcement (cause of the time difference it will be like 3am). If I find out LeBron is going to the Heat there's gonna be one sad and lonely American walkin the streets lookin like one of those old silent black and white films
smh.gif

I'm taking these new reports with a grain of salt. All these reporters have flip flopped more than John Kerry during his last presidential run. Nothing to get all worked up over imo.

The first thing the knicks should of said to Lebron is do you want to be the first athlete worth a billion dollars and keep it.

I can take Lebron going anywhere but Miami or Chicago his ego is too big to share the spotlight and compare to a god all the time

I'm holding out hope.

I still say his ego is too big to go to another mans team and city.

If I'm wrong, at least some athletes finally proved they were about winning. There's the whole legacy thing, and ring chasing, and the LeBron antics as another side to it, which is a legit gripe, but whatever.

I'm not sure if I'll really care what the Knicks do seeing how the EC will have 1 team in the Finals for the next decade.

I just would not be surprised if this one big smokescreen. I really wouldn't.

I too think his ego is too big to join Wade and Bosh.

....but with that said this whole ordeal has been pathetic...joining twitter, having a 1 hour special to announce his decision, says a lot about his character and that's not a good thing.

But with that said I don't see him doing all of this just to say he is LEAVING. As dumb a move as that may be I don't see him leaving his hometown.

im feelin lebron is going to new york to join amare. tony parker will come and fill the pg spot and bring his wife to new york where im sure they will fit in well. then, carmelo would love to play with the knicks, im sure he will give his nuggets team one last chance at a playoff run, and if not he will leave and join the knicks in 2011. in the long term i can see knicks becoming a powerhouse. hmmm

Back
Top Bottom