24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

eek.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I feel like crying right now
frown.gif

Crazy episode. It will be interesting to see what happens from here on out. From what we know (didnt watch previews), all major storylines ended tonight. Dana caught, bomb secured, Hassan killed, and the terrorists were killed. Will be interesting to see where the story goes. We still have a third of a season left.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

bet y'all hassan is still alive
guess you never watched 24 before..silent clock means official death and lol how are you faking that.

anyone remember which season the big bomb detonates in LA ?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

bet y'all hassan is still alive
guess you never watched 24 before..silent clock means official death and lol how are you faking that.

anyone remember which season the big bomb detonates in LA ?

Silent clock doesn't always mean death

^ They've used it for most if not all the significant deaths, as well as tragic events. Started with Teri's death in Day 1.

Originally Posted by dland24

Crazy episode. It will be interesting to see what happens from here on out. From what we know (didnt watch previews), all major storylines ended tonight. Dana caught, bomb secured, Hassan killed, and the terrorists were killed. Will be interesting to see where the story goes. We still have a third of a season left.
This.

From the previews... its something that has to do with the russians.

I read on perez that theyre bringing back someone thats dead but not really....

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by dland24

This.
This is what makes me think Hassan is still alive

Crazier stuff has happened...word to Nina

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Good episodes.

Hyundai_Genesis_Coupe__.jpg

Seeing Jack in that was appreciated. Much better than driving that Tahoe around the city. Can't wait for next week.
Hyundai also sneaked in a parked Tiburon in one of the scenes. Not sure if I'm reaching but when I saw the Genesis it felt like it was no coincidence. And that "dead" person...a former president?

eek.gif
i did not expect that ending. i thought Jack would get a win for sure... it makes me wonder what's going to happen in the next 9 or so eps.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Tony Almaida died last season right?
No..
It's not Tony Almaida who's coming back....

Its obviously Logan they are talking about because hes in the upcoming episode.

Last time we checked, wasn't he stabbed by his ex?

Hyundai also sneaked in a parked Tiburon in one of the scenes. Not sure if I'm reaching but when I saw the Genesis it felt like it was no coincidence. And that "dead" person...a former president?

the show was sponsored by Hyundai - 24 is heavy with product placement - cars, phones, etc

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Tony Almaida died last season right?
No..
It's not Tony Almaida who's coming back....

Its obviously Logan they are talking about because hes in the upcoming episode.

Last time we checked, wasn't he stabbed by his ex?

He didn't die though

ima
laugh.gif
if Nina comes back again

pimp.gif
nice episodes..

What I think(assuming President Hassan is still alive):
We won't know until next episode, but I have a feeling President Hassan is still alive and that main terrorist guy is also alive. At the end of last episode they didn't get to actually make sure who was who in the room. By judging by the previews, it looks like the Russians are coming back into play. Remember earlier in the season, the Russians sold the rods to the IRK. I feel Dana might know the connection between the Russians and the lead IRK guy in charge of the kidnapping. Which will then lead to finding him and President Hassan.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom