3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif
at part of the title of this thread Rockets: Best in the west
laugh.gif
PLEASE stop!

It's funny how all the bandwagon NT Rockets started poping up during this current winning streak.

Seriously NYK Buck & Franchise3 where were you fools when that article came out about your boy T-Mac faking a injury to get out of a game and taking the rest of the night off and just quiting on his team when they played the Sixers in Phlilly this season? Not even the biggest T-Mac slurper here on NT (NYK BUC) came to the defense of his boy then.

Oh thats right I forgot you were banned from NT at the time.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Check the standings. Who's #1 out West?

I'll wait.

And what bandwagon Rockets fans? If anything, people are just appreciative of this streak that the Rockets are on. It took like 30+ years for a streak likethis to happen again. And, it might be another 30+ years before another team wins 20+.

Also, I don't have to defend my 'fandom' to you. I been here since '02, and been down for the cause here on NT since then, and before that.

Peep the sn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

^^

Sure it's easy to point out record wise they have the best record.

But lets be real here.

Does anyone think the Rockets have a real shot at beating a Healthy Laker team, the Spurs, the Jazz in a 7 game playoff series. I dont think so.

Anyone who thinks they do is just fooling themselves and are caught up in the winning streak right now the Rockets got going on. In fact I'd put money on it that the Rockets dont even finish out the regular season with the # 1 seed in the WEST this year.

I bet you were one of those dudes who when Yao went down were screaming it was a wrap for the Rockets. No playoffs for HTown.
laugh.gif

Probably one of those dudes getting all hyped for Sunday's game, saying the streak is about to end.

Dude is probably just salty because Shane Battier shut Kobe down with that playground hands in your face D.

Or maybe because Skip to my freakin' Lou Alson lit up the Lake Show for 8 3PTers.
laugh.gif

lol at battier shutting kobe down

anywho, i'm glad this game is on tnt, should be a good one.

I'm expecting a close game with both teams missing key players (yes Landry is a key player).
Going for 23 in a row
pimp.gif
. Let's get itttttttttttttttt.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

lol at battier shutting kobe down

anywho, i'm glad this game is on tnt, should be a good one.

nobody shuts down kobe but that's as close to a shutdown as u can get. he took 33 SHOTS for 24 pts with very little double teams unless he used a pick.anybody can get 20-30 pts if they take 30-35 shots a game if you're a pretty good scorer.

Question to lakers fans in this thread...

WHY ARE YOU HERE TALKING ABOUT THE LAKERS?

I saw rockets celtics in this thread. They are the best team in the west. They are number 1 and won 22 in a row.

I hope to see another great game tonight. I hope the rockets lose because of the standings but I can't help but to root for them.

eek.gif

Chuck went IN on Glen Taylor!

garnett114_073007.jpg

Taylor_Glen.jpg

For those who missed it, Wolves owner Glen Taylor said KG tanked the final 5 games of last season. Charles got TIGHT when he heard those comments and basicallywent off on Taylor.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Chuck went IN on Glen Taylor!

garnett114_073007.jpg

Taylor_Glen.jpg

For those who missed it, Wolves owner Glen Taylor said KG tanked the final 5 games of last season. Charles got TIGHT when he heard those comments and basicallywent off on Taylor.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom