3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

One thing I gotta give T-Mac credit for.... he'll STAY passing the rock inside to guys like Deke and Hayes. And even when they miss, I've NEVER (and Iwatch a lot of Rocket games) seen T-Mac scowl or roll his eyes if his team-mate misses a shot.

Scola is a bum.
laugh.gif

No team will pull away it will come down to the end. There pretty evenly matched.

The white shirt on Pierce was nice. Anyone know where to get that?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

One thing I gotta give T-Mac credit for.... he'll STAY passing the rock inside to guys like Deke and Hayes. And even when they miss, I've NEVER (and I watch a lot of Rocket games) seen T-Mac scowl or roll his eyes if his team-mate misses a shot.

man this is where we miss landry. he would have gotten 5 dunks on the celtics already. we are getting layups with ease but hayes is such a scrub. we'llsave landry for later.

TMac is one of the best i've ever seen at those "No way he makes this...OH MY HE DID!" shots.
laugh.gif

tmac needs to stop passing. eff the double teams and just shoot man. scola and hayes are garbage tonight

TMac is on target, he may be passing TOO much. Skip's hitting his one hand no look passes tonight. Its gonna be a good game, good luck to both teams.

3rd quarter is when we can pull away.

I want to see KG take Scola more towards the hoop.

Well, we making/made our run. Hopefully we can stop Houston from making a significant one for themselves.

thats a weak $$@ call for two reason 1. the foul should be on tmac and 2. he just hit the floor hard

Back
Top Bottom