3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

My dude PP...
pimp.gif

KG does more cussing on the court than any player I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Intense game so far and its not even the end of the 1st quarter
laugh.gif
... Wish I can watch the whole game but I got work
smh.gif

Rondo should NEVER be aloud to do that fake behind the back move ever again. EVER.

i also think that Mutombo should never be aloud to do the finger wave in the 4th quarter. just in case he gets a tech and the other team gets to shoot at theend of a close game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Rondo ALWAYS does that move.
laugh.gif

I can't lie though, I like Rondo's game.

Word. If he can develop some sort of J. He could be good. He is quick as !%+! and always has nice moves.

wow houston led that quarter? celts got a ton of off. rebounds, tons of layups in the paint, and houston missed a ton of fts

rox are for real yo

rafers swag is through the roof right now, lol

cant believe the rockets are leading after the quarter

very intense game, lot of emotions from both squads

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Rondo has finished that move plenty of times. One example:

Word. I don't know what Doug Collins is talking about when he says he rarely makes the shot after the move. I've seen him pull that move off andmake it plenty of times this season.
laugh.gif

He's basing it off the other time he watched him do it. He tried it couple times in a 2 minute span and didn't finish it then. Therefore he neverfinishes it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Rondo should NEVER be aloud to do that fake behind the back move ever again. EVER.

i also think that Mutombo should never be aloud to do the finger wave in the 4th quarter. just in case he gets a tech and the other team gets to shoot at the end of a close game.

Really you don't watch much Boston. He ALWAYS does that.

wow this houston's defense is truly impressive. they will be in EVERY game regardless of who they play.

Back
Top Bottom