3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Now people are killin mac for the same reason they were praising him 24 hours ago, only because they are losing.
smh.gif
Yep.

Doug Collins, once again, displaying his stupidity. I love how he creates this doomsday scenario, about how the Rockets might go into a losing skid the next2-3 games. Hey Doug, 22-3 over the last 25 isn't so bad eh?
smh.gif

All you can do is tip your hat to the Rockets. Great streak, but your season is far from over. It might be better that it ends now and takes some pressure off.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Now people are killin mac for the same reason they were praising him 24 hours ago, only because they are losing.
smh.gif
word
Gotta agree.

Though I DO admit that Mac certainly should have shown a bit more than he did tonight, I'm not too upset. History has been made. And the Celtics are aGREAT team.

Beat the Spurs (after being down 22).

Smashed the Rockets.

Dallas next.

Safe to say that the C's have answered the critics.

it only gets tougher, Houston's next 3 games
-Wed, Mar 19 at New Orleans
-Fri, Mar 21 at Golden State
-Sat, Mar 22 at Phoenix

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Doug Collins, once again, displaying his stupidity. I love how he creates this doomsday scenario, about how the Rockets might go into a losing skid the next 2-3 games. Hey Doug, 22-3 over the last 25 isn't so bad eh?
smh.gif

He does have a point though, if they lose the next 3 game, they would fall to 7th or 8th which could be terrible because they are in a homecourt scenarioright now and within the next week, they could be out of it. I still believe they'll make the playoffs though because Denver is too damn inconsistent.
smh.gif
Melo and A.I. get it together

Originally Posted by bjm5295

All you can do is tip your hat to the Rockets. Great streak, but your season is far from over. It might be better that it ends now and takes some pressure off.
Yeah, them losing actually can be a blessing. The pressure of winning every game I'm sure was starting to wear on those guys. Now they can goback to playing free and easy. I predict a win for Houston next time out.

Even though they were on this amazing winning streak, I still didn't have T Mac as the MVP (thats just me tho
nerd.gif
)

Second longest winning streak in league history is fine with me. We'll just make another one
pimp.gif

We're being overwhelmed by a stacked team.

One thing you can't say is that we didn't at least try though.
pimp.gif

Good game Boston.

Coming off a tough win in San Antonio the night before, on a back to back, and they come out and smothered the Rockets on defense. They're the bestdefensive team in the league, and it showed. The Rockets couldn't do anything against them, and shut down everybody. T-Mac included.

It was all down hill after Skip turned it over in the 2nd quarter, when Boston went on that 5-0 run to close the gap after the Rockets had a 5 point lead.
laugh.gif

Like I've been saying... We'll see what Houston is really about over the next week or so. This blow out will knock some air out of their sails.Let's see how they respond.

might be better for the rockets. throughout the entire streak you know they were thinking about keeping it going. no matter what they say, they wanted to keepthe streak going and make history. now its over, they can just start playing again with no other worries.

why does Alston look like hes about to cry???? (no hate)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Like I've been saying... We'll see what Houston is really about over the next week or so. This blow out will knock some air out of their sails. Let's see how they respond.

I think they'll fare ok overall.

Since the J. Kidd deal though, the Mavs haven't beaten a team over .500.
nerd.gif

it had to come to an end eventually. we really missed landry in this game. we just have to focus on the next game. lots of bs called were made, but thatsalright. the only thing that really pissed me off was when we were up in the last minutes of the second and rafer did that dumb bounce pass. eh, lets justfocus on that next game.

Better to lose and end the streak against the best team in the league than the Warriors or something. (I'm going to the Rockets/Warriors game Friday) Ihate it when the Rockets lose to the Warriors.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the entertainment Rockets, we needed somtehing to talk about. I seriously have no clue where you guys will be headed now,
laugh.gif

It'll be fun watching you guys the remainder of the year.

Bring it Celtics.
smile.gif

Mavericks match up very well with the Celtics, and if Ray Allen isn't playing I'm confident, especially at home.

Thanks again Rockets, definitely will be a threat in the Playoffs no matter where they land.

Back
Top Bottom