3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!!!
indeed
pimp.gif

The hell is goin on? I swear I've yet to see any of the Celtics drive into the lane successfully without crashing into someone.

wow tmac is literally pathetic tonight. unbelievable. why is he tryna aim for a triple double when we need his offense right now. sit yo !*%* down please

Damn, Celtics putting the clamps on the Roc Boys, 'cmon C's (can't believe I'm saying that) we need to get back to 1st place.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(0, 153, 51)]LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!!![/color]
indeed
pimp.gif

I think we may have this one.Were pulling away and Paul is playing good.

Just like PGA said, don't give up a big run.

Now people are killin mac for the same reason they were praising him 24 hours ago, only because they are losing.
smh.gif

^^^Exactly, C's are the truth, word to Paul Pierce. A question: Boston is currently on the 2nd leg of the dreaded Texas Triangle, has anyone sucessfullyever won all 3 straight games @ Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio on the road?

what a bunch of fair weather fans.......

nt is comedy.

Just because the streak is over, doesnt mean our season is over.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^^^Exactly, C's are the truth, word to Paul Pierce. A question: Boston is currently on the 2nd leg of the dreaded Texas Triangle, has anyone sucessfully ever won all 3 straight games @ Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio on the road?

I am sure someone has.

Wouldn't be surprised if we do. These first two were the hardest.

so thats what houston looks like when they can't knock down 3s

Well the streak was great while it lasted. Definitely a huge accomplishment for the Rockets.. be proud. To go almost 2 months without a loss is incredible anddefnitely will be seen as one of the greatest streaks in NBA History.

congrats!

Back
Top Bottom