3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

So girls who've been tortured and kidnapped aren't supposed to attend concerts now?

They're suppose to stay in doors for the rest of their lives and remind themselves of the 10 years they spent trapped in a basement?

Can Amanda Berry get some fresh air bro? Can she breathe? Can she have a little fun? I don't get what's suspect about her wanting to listen to music, enjoy a little responsible partying, and breathe for the first time in 10 years.

Last edited:
So girls who've been tortured and kidnapped aren't supposed to attend concerts now?

They're suppose to stay in doors for the rest of their lives and remind themselves of the 10 years they spent trapped in a basement?

Can Amanda Berry get some fresh air bro? Can she breathe? Can she have a little fun? I don't get what's suspect about her wanting to listen to music, enjoy a little responsible partying, and breathe for the first time in 10 years.
Wouldn't your mental be screwed for awhile? I mean she did all this within 2 months, everything you stated is more of a reason not to do what she did right away. Think about it,  her mental state should be screwed.

Wouldn't your mental be screwed for awhile? I mean she did all this within 2 months, everything you stated is more of a reason not to do what she did right away. Think about it,  her mental state should be screwed.

lol, so you think after being locked up for 10 yrs, the best thing and logical thing for her to do is to stay locked up and hidden? :lol:

lol, so you think after being locked up for 10 yrs, the best thing and logical thing for her to do is to stay locked up and hidden?
laugh.gif
I wouldnt say locked out by not be around people drinking smoking and shortly after you were found after 10 years, just dont seem right. As far as i know I dont think she received any mental care..

Just say it. Are you implying that she wasn't held captive? Are you saying this story is all made up?

I wouldnt say locked out by not be around people drinking smoking and shortly after you were found after 10 years, just dont seem right. As far as i know I dont think she received any mental care..

I don't think she's an I, Robot. Not everyone is the same bro. People respond differently. She's obviously a pretty strong individual.

That's crazy because nelly was=yeezus back in 02, dude couldn't lose.

I swear people think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy nowadays. Dude been watching to much Infowars

He was gonna die in prison much sooner than later. Whether it was gonna be the guards or other inmates he stood a very slim chance of seeing his term's end. I guess he figured it was better he take his own life than somebody else.

I bet Amanda Berry was geeked to see Nelly. He was the man last time she was free..

I'm glad Castro offed himself. Save the taxpayers' money

Just say it. Are you implying that she wasn't held captive? Are you saying this story is all made up?
well its already been stated and true that she was not really being held, but stayed because in fear of the other girl deaths and her child...

She was able to roam outside backyard and ride with the kidnapper to stores to go shopping and mcdonalds only wearing a wig

I don't know what you are implying here. What is suspect?
I don't think she's an I, Robot. Not everyone is the same bro. People respond differently. She's obviously a pretty strong individual.

I understand people finding it "weird" she's living a normal life already... more power to her, but I know I'd be shriveled up in a corner somewhere bobbing my head back and forth if it were me...

well its already been stated and true that she was not really being held, but stayed because in fear of the other girl deaths and her child...

She was able to roam outside backyard and ride with the kidnapper to stores to go shopping and mcdonalds only wearing a wig

Still sounds like a typical hostage situation to me. A 10 year long one.

I wouldnt say locked out by not be around people drinking smoking and shortly after you were found after 10 years, just dont seem right.

I bet mookie from 98th would be out smoking, drinkin, and hanging around people after doing a dime in San Quentin.

Back
Top Bottom