$37 Million MEGA MILLIONS... Pick the Numbers and you get some of the $$$

Its up to $37 Million and like a robber would say... "I need that".. "Come up off that"...

Here's the deal... first 15 people pick (1) set of numbers.. ( five different numbers from 1 to 56 and one numberfrom 1 to 46 )... and I will go play them right now...

I know some of you at work on here but cant leave to go play...well I will invest my money and play the number you pick and I will Give you a 3rd.. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]of a 3rd of a 3rd[/color]

So 15 people post up your lucky number quick before 9:30....

i normally do quick pick but here my numbers

3 12 30 21 40 and mega 7

ive been trying to hit the lotto for some long now
smh.gif

some of you got some of my lucky numbers in the mix...so I hope that brings us lucky!!! and if I only win a DOLLAR... then we can split that LOL....

already got my tickets, lets hope for the best. ive been saying it for awhile and im a man of my words. if and when i win ill be hooking people up all overthis forum. you guys are like family
pimp.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6

I saw some numbers in here that dont count (not enough #s)... mine plays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

already got my tickets, lets hope for the best. ive been saying it for awhile and im a man of my words. if and when i win ill be hooking people up all over this forum. you guys are like family
pimp.gif
get back in the NBA it would be like you won the lottery and then you could hook us up

Back
Top Bottom