$37 Million MEGA MILLIONS... Pick the Numbers and you get some of the $$$

edit: damn, never mind
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Its up to $37 Million and like a robber would say... "I need that".. "Come up off that"...

Here's the deal... first 15 people pick (1) set of numbers.. ( five different numbers from 1 to 56 and one number from 1 to 46 )... and I will go play them right now...

I know some of you at work on here but cant leave to go play...well I will invest my money and play the number you pick and I will Give you a 3rd.. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]of a 3rd of a 3rd[/color]

So 15 people post up your lucky number quick before 9:30....
oh u think ya slick...

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its up to $37 Million and like a robber would say... "I need that".. "Come up off that"...

Here's the deal... first 15 people pick (1) set of numbers.. ( five different numbers from 1 to 56 and one number from 1 to 46 )... and I will go play them right now...

I know some of you at work on here but cant leave to go play...well I will invest my money and play the number you pick and I will Give you a 3rd.. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]of a 3rd of a 3rd[/color]

oh u think ya slick...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rceefresh

oh u think ya slick...
eek.gif
roll.gif

i don't get it...

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by rceefresh

oh u think ya slick...
eek.gif
roll.gif

i don't get it...
indifferent.gif
hed be giving you peanuts while hes caking

^Why those numbers cursed........I counted 20 lucky numbers in here I wanna thank u guys I proably play 3 of them each day for next couple weeks .if I hit Iain't sharing shhhhh. Maybe to the person tha provided the lucky number might breakem of about 50 dollars

Back
Top Bottom