4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

Wore mine to school the first day I got em. Ironically enough, we were workin with cement in shop class that day. Dropped my trowel and had a tiny spot ofcement land on the elephant print. Barely noticeable stain but stands out so much to me, can't look at em without feelin that sick feeling of when it firsthappened
tongue.gif
. Haven't worn em since then.

My 2nd pair is still goin strong. The 1st pr. got worn out and retired. Can't wait for the release this yr. + the True Blues......

COOK # 45
get some IIIs.

got my two pairs still on ice. i need to wear em before they incinerate and crack to foam dust. lol!

those were the days when j's were still made with love. I remember when I copped Saturday and then rocked them on Monday.

Time does fly, already 6 years. These are true classics, even w/o the Nike Air I still love em.
They have excellent quality leather, and were only $100 at the time. Mine are worn, but still
fresh. The free throw slam by Mike was worn in these, my personal favorite.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Don't remind me of this release
smh.gif
. All I'll say is I missed out and I'm still looking for a pair just don't feel like paying $340+.

Don't remind me either, please don't!
mad.gif

I was into sneakers at that time, but I couldn't afford them.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Patiently waiting on 9/12/09!

Wait... what?

nerd.gif

From the Jordan Brand Release dates thread: 09/12/2009 Air Jordan III Retro "Hall Of Fame"(limited release) 136064-xxx White/Fire Red-Cement Grey$125.00
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Patiently waiting on 9/12/09!

Wait... what?

nerd.gif

From the Jordan Brand Release dates thread: 09/12/2009 Air Jordan III Retro "Hall Of Fame"(limited release) 136064-xxx White/Fire Red-Cement Grey $125.00
pimp.gif
That release is not even confirmed, along with the many other rumors

i tried them on at ubiq at the gallery in philly and for one reason or another didn't by them...shame on me

mine are still in decent shape, had to repaint the midsole a few times though since I wear them on the reg. wouldn't mind another pair, but on the otherhand with the recent quality of JB I don't know...
There's such a huge difference in comfort compared to the recent IIIs

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these are overshadowed by black cements

QFT i put all white colors over black. infrareds cement hares > boardeauxs everything i know most don't agree but this was the reason i wasn'treally satisfied with the CDP; too many black shoes.

i remember pairs being all over Manhattan on release date for not more then $110.00 to $150.00 off the retail price have one pair thats beat and another thatsdeadstock

Back
Top Bottom