4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

this shoe got me started into jordans forreal. i have a pair that i beat the hell out of, and it doesnt fit anymore. rumor says they may drop again this year,i can only hope

It's only a matter of time before these drop again. Hopefully they release for the 4th time next year.
pimp.gif

Hope these come out again this year. Why can't they put the Nike Air on the back of the shoe no more. Is it because JB made its own brand.

This shoe is what really changed the shoe game for me. I always played basketball so I liked basketball shoes a lot. My Mom always got me a new pair for meeach season, but when this retrod my freshman year of HS I went crazy for J's. I was in FootAction and they had one on display at the register that Friday.At this point I didn't know how all J's usually drop on Saturdays and I was just in there looking around my mom already got me my pair that winter andit was spring time. My eyes lit up when I saw these and they guy was like if you want these you better be here tomorrow before we open because there is gonnabe a line. Problem was I had a baseball game the next morning at 10 am. I begged my mom to go and and get the shoes for me if I gave her the money and she didit for me. Something about when I saw the shoes I instantly just connected it with the dunk from the free throw line which is a very powerful image, obviouslywhy they put it on the retro card to make that connection. Since I started my NT account they have been my avatar most of the time. Really beat now even have awhole in them. Got the black ones from the CDP but am waiting for the white ones. Hopefully cements soon, but I don't want get my hopes up. Hopefullysomething white at least.

I copped mine super late.

Someone on NT posted that they were at the Hilton Head SC Nike Outlet for 69.00.

Only copped one pair....should have copped two.

I've worn them all of 15 times in the 6 yrs.

I just copped a VNDS pair via trade a few months ago. The III's are my favorite J's and I have 4 pairs. Love these though and I need a pair of TB'stoo

I remember that my desktop computer wasn't working so I had to go to work at 3:00am just to use the computer and copp these online from niketown.comSomeone here on NT put up the link in the Jordan forum at 3:00am and I copped 3 pairs of sz12. Still got 2 pairs cause I wore the first pair out.

Originally Posted by Finn

I remember that my desktop computer wasn't working so I had to go to work at 3:00am just to use the computer and copp these online from niketown.com Someone here on NT put up the link in the Jordan forum at 3:00am and I copped 3 pairs of sz12. Still got 2 pairs cause I wore the first pair out.

niice

theyre very fresh...not one of my faves but a great shoe...i copped a ds pair about a yr ago but one of the lawyers i worked with was dying for a pair so i didhim a solid...i got em for $250 meetup from nt...a steal imo...

man I remember going into finishline a seeing them on display never copped them but now regret it. I have other pairs of III's but these are by far myfavorite colorway

Adide from Jordan, Skip to my Lou made me want these

I always think about the dunk contest and the first And1 mixtape when I look at mine

My favorite Air Jordan of all-time...NEVER got a pair. I was broke and in college in '03
smh.gif
Patiently waiting on 9/12/09!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom