4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

Deadstock pair on the right. I wear the pair on the left a lot actually.

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

It's weird how the elephant print fades over time.

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

Copped 2 pairs from Finishline.com when they first dropped. I had to leave for a family vacation, but they were waiting for me when I got back.

Then I just copped a pair for $100 locally, gotta love it.

So all 3 pairs were bought for $100, retail baby.

My experience was not the same as others -

I went to Finishline in Seattle Downtown at around 5 - 5.15AM +%% and there was already a long line. The manager came out just before they opened the gate,telling us they only have a few pairs in each size to go around... pretty much most people couldn't get the pair in their size... I was able to pick up thelast size 9 though
pimp.gif
. These also happened to be the last pair of sneakers that I picked up in person on RD, waiting in line.

I dont have a pair of these (and sadly caved in and bought fusions, dammit) but I dont understand how anyone can prefer the nlack ones to these

I copped these IIIs on release date, it was just me and one other person who waited for the store to open.

i did a mistake and passed on them @_@

these and the TB III's are really the only III's people dont cry over the jumpman logo... but they see a new 3 come out with no NIKE AIR and they startto cry.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i think it is time to release these again~ lol
need these, wasnt able to cop a pair when they dropped 6 years ago...

grin.gif

Surprisingly, I picked these up two weeks later, here in NYC. Easy cop nonetheless. 2003 was a cool year.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

i did a mistake and passed on them @_@

these and the TB III's are really the only III's people dont cry over the jumpman logo... but they see a new 3 come out with no NIKE AIR and they start to cry.

People cried over the cdp black cements 3's having no Nike Air on the back too as most people were foolishly anticipating JB to give in and give us retroswith a Nike Air attached.

One of my favorite Jordans of all time. Like others have said, these were a relatively easy purchase compared to today. I wore my pair to death, literally. Ithink over the course of 3 years I probably wore these 300-400 times. I definitely got my money's worth w/them. Would love to see them retroed again...

picked up like 5 pair at Finishline...was first in line...i remember that they only got 20pr total...4 DS, 1 pr i still wear to this day...

Back
Top Bottom