4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

100 in the morning, still can't believe that Taker match............

I remember watching the 1994 Rumble and Taker lost his first casket match, Yoko opened the urn and green smoke was coming out, Taker cut this promo from the Titan tron, rose from the screen, real climatic stuff, mind you this is 1994, Taker was still a goofy type zombie character but there was still effort placed, I mean this is male theatre man, and WWE thrives off their history, its Wrestlemania so I expected a Wrestlemania type ending (ref bump, outside interference, a FACE getting to win)

I guess overall, I wanted more of a celebration of a "loss", this was basically a 21 year storyline that fell into everyone's lap by accident, it was something that felt special that was just taken away ,have some smoke fill the ring, have the druids come drag the body, show Paul Bearers picture, SOMETHING, you just have the guy walking away looking like a sorry piece of flesh........... anyway God job WWE you probably used up your last trick in the hat......

Wish they played the WWE title being held by Punk for 500 days Storyline against Taker against last years Mania.............. Guess Ill just play it out in Video Games now.....

For those saying it was time for Taker to lose, why was there a need for him (so to speak) to not bow out with an undefeated streak?

I wonder when it was decided that he was going to be losing.

Ultimately with the outcome we know of now, yes.. Taker/Brock should of ended the match (even though the match was pretty damn terrible) -- But with how much stock they put into HHH/Bryan - Bryan/Orton/ and to some extent Batista... you couldn't of had the title match go before it.

The shock factor of Undertaker losing at Wrestlemania > Undertaker going undefeated at Wrestlemania.

Seriously, it was mind blowing.

i didnt like the streak to begin with, especially this long. it should have ended at 20 with him retiring 20-0

im kinda glad he lost but at the same time im not because he lost to someone who didnt deserve to beat him

Ultimately with the outcome we know of now, yes.. Taker/Brock should of ended the match (even though the match was pretty damn terrible) -- But with how much stock they put into HHH/Bryan - Bryan/Orton/ and to some extent Batista... you couldn't of had the title match go before it.

A silent and shocked crowd to send off the PPV wouldn't have been a good look IMO.

I have a feeling we will never get a reason or justification on Takers streak ending. It will simply become acceptancd

Speaking of Raw I can't wait to see where they're going to go with this Taker thing..He either needs to come out and retire or Sting needs to come out and set up a SummerFest match..Anything other than that is going to be a let down..
Is Sting even confirmed to premiere on WWE?

What is this rumor of Undertaker vs Sting @ WM31? What's the point? A retirement match for both guys? I don't see how Undertaker can work another match, he's done IMO.

What is this rumor of Undertaker vs Sting @ WM31? What's the point? A retirement match for both guys? I don't see how Undertaker can work another match, he's done IMO.

Taker looked like a damn skeleton, hes done bruh

i dont even want to see what he would look like in a nother year :smh:

For those saying it was time for Taker to lose, why was there a need for him (so to speak) to not bow out with an undefeated streak?

I wonder when it was decided that he was going to be losing.
[COLOR=#red]
It should have stopped at 20-0

Keeping it going... just loses everything about what the streak was.
Taker showing up just once a year, eh. There was nothing exciting about it anymore, nothing meaningful about it.
His matches obviously suffered, they got slower and slower, again losing meaning.
There wasn't a NEED for it, but I'm not mad it ended at all.
Also not mad it ended against Brock Lesnar.
At some point, before or during the match, Taker gave the ok and it was to Brock. I am perfectly fine with that. He layed there and took the 3 for Brock. Willingly.

The bow out was at 20... beyond that a loss to end his career was inevitable and fine with me. [/COLOR]

Sting Bum *** trolling for attention.

EAT

ZZZZZZZZZ

WASH THE DEADMAN 

Lol I knew that bum had nothing better to do than to troll with that comment

[COLOR=#red]
quoted himself to talk to himself. That just happened.

F-ck Sting and for sure don't want to see a slow a-s Sting vs. Taker match with boring Promos leading up to it. No.[/COLOR]

I have a feeling we will never get a reason or justification on Takers streak ending. It will simply become acceptancd
I agree. Rewatching the match taker really looked exhausted, not quite Batista levels but kinda close. I guess that in itself should have been a good clue he was dunzo.

Man I just rewatched the match and it was some good *** tv :lol: the fans reactions made it :pimp:

Been away from wrestling for awhile but I haven't seen the crowd react like this since hogan first turned heel (probably forgetting another moment but this came to mind first)

Last edited:
Man I just rewatched the match and it was some good *** tv :lol: the fans reactions made it :pimp:

Been away from wrestling for awhile but I haven't seen the crowd react like this since hogan first turned heel (probably forgetting another moment but this came to mind first)

That was awesome, all the fans throwing trash. the only good thing about WCW. too bad NWO went to trash so quickly with the adding of new members left and right :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom