4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Wrestlemania XXVIII (First one I attended)
Wrestlemania X8 (Hogan V Rock + Toronto Crowd = Great PPV )
Wrestlemania XX (Smarky NYC Crowd = Eddie and The man who we dont name capping off the ending)
Wrestlemania 8 (Marked out when Warrior Returned, Bret regaining IC title in classic match, Macho beating Flair, I was a 9 year old in Heaven)
Wrestlemania 9 (People like to hate on it, I was 10, first PPV I ever ordered, huge Hogan Mark)

that's my top 5, I never saw the whole "Best of all time Mania' people like to throw around, in regards to X7, I hated seeing Austin side with McMahon, it ended a great ride..... Gimmick Battle Royal? Hardcore Match?........

Wow. Undertaker looking really fragile. I watched the Wrestlemania 25 match with Shawn/Taker earlier. Looks like 2 completely different people.

Hope he recovers, the guy has given so much to the WWE and deserves to go out on his own terms. And I hope he gets the chance to do that, if last night wasn't his final match

X-Seven:
Rock-Austin
HHH-Taker
TLC:Hardys, Dudleys, E&C
Angle vs Benoit
Shane v Vince

Edge spear off the ladder, Shane coast to coast, "My Way" by Limp Bizkit promos, JR, the Astrodome crowd, Austin turning was about as shocking as Taker losing last night at the time. It had everything.

Last edited:
Imagine if Bryan wasn't in the Main Event after Brock beat Taker. The divas would've been wrestling in front of 70K fans leaving Supersilverdome. It pretty much shows how much the crowd loves Bryan as he pulled them back into the match.

Last edited:
Need a gif of the moment Hulk realized he said Silverdome.
ihjAHpx3b1JiP.gif

The Championship game has my complete attention tonight. I won't be watching Raw til around 12:30 , but can't wait.

Last edited:
The Championship game has my complete attention tonight. I won't be watching Raw til around 12:30 , but can't wait.

Game is gonna be good. Will have raw going in my room and the game in the living room.

Last edited:
Taker, concussion && all, confirmed for Raw.

Will have a TV turned to Raw, as well as one turned to the game as well. Gonna be a good night!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom