40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

Wow looked at this thread when it first came up, startin to regret not gettin one

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

nooo!!! had 3 fitteds in the cart ready for checkout but was to lazy to enter all my info to process payment so i went to sleep..
smh.gif
at lids for not having paypal as a checkout option..
my EXACT same downfall
frown.gif

pretty weird how so many of us ordered on the 4th/5th(early morning) and had it work, while all the people now get the message saying that the promotion ended long ago on 6/30

So since the hats are being shipped to the store, do i get a phone call from the store saying my hats have arrived or an email?

By the way, i received the notification email or whatever its called but no update
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

So since the hats are being shipped to the store, do i get a phone call from the store saying my hats have arrived or an email?

By the way, i received the notification email or whatever its called but no update
eyes.gif
yea they  call u in like a week or two

Originally Posted by 23kidd

eyes.gif
Hats take about 10-14 business days to come in and once they do they call you immediately. Just have an I.D on you 

Originally Posted by Ryda421

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This. I've been trying to find the best deal for the on field yankees cap..as in less than 30.

I just called them because I didn't get a confirmation email yet and they said their gonna cancel my order.

I just called them because I didn't get a confirmation email yet and they said their gonna cancel my order.

I just called them because I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet and they said their going to cancel my order.

I just called them because I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet and they said their going to cancel my order.

Can some1 shed some light on the return policy with lids, cuz marshalls is down the street and i cud def use some store credit

anyone know how long it takes to ship to the store? i called and they said my stuff got shipped out and that they'd call me, but has anyone ever chose ship to store before?

Back
Top Bottom