5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

This heel truth has nothing on when he was a heel for TNA....... nevertheless i like it

Word....which I'm so surprised of the reaction from people in the thread.

qft
Agreed. But you have to admit the recent turn is quite refreshing for the PG era we are used to dealing with today.

I got some videos in a Don West grab bag at the Lockdown ppv and it has a video in it with Truth as a heel and he was more entertaining than what i've seen of him as a babyface..

I got some videos in a Don West grab bag at the Lockdown ppv and it has a video in it with Truth as a heel and he was more entertaining than what i've seen of him as a babyface..

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As the Observant Outsider, I feel like I need some credit for this. Seeing as how it was my idea.
You still aren't hardcore though.

Also, the NTWT green text has really worked out well.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As the Observant Outsider, I feel like I need some credit for this. Seeing as how it was my idea.
You still aren't hardcore though.

Also, the NTWT green text has really worked out well.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[font=Arial,Helvetica]The planned WWE cable network is going to be a big part of the company re-branding that is going on. The idea is that they are doing their own network and don’t want it seen as a pro wrestling TV channel.
WWE is looking to air scripted programming and other programming that they can use their marketing concepts with. This would include marketing the characters and even touring with the new shows. The Harlem Globetrotters would be a perfect fit for this new concept but they aren’t doing sports right now. The concept was described as something like High School Musical or Dora the Explorer where you have a program, you merchandise the characters and go on tour.
WWE is also looking at using people like Drew Carey to come up with programming ideas.
The WWE network will feature a lot of wrestling still, with a lot of old footage airing. WWE is currently digitizing some of their footage and trying to upgrade it to HD for the network. The network will also show programs like NXT, Superstars and some of the recap shows that air internationally.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I suggest WWE tap into the food network market and give "Cooking: With The Rock"
[/font]
I need to send them some suggestions.
Imagine a western series starring The Undertaker or a show like Game Of Thrones with Triple H in it.

Sorry to post twice in a row.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[font=Arial,Helvetica]The planned WWE cable network is going to be a big part of the company re-branding that is going on. The idea is that they are doing their own network and don’t want it seen as a pro wrestling TV channel.
WWE is looking to air scripted programming and other programming that they can use their marketing concepts with. This would include marketing the characters and even touring with the new shows. The Harlem Globetrotters would be a perfect fit for this new concept but they aren’t doing sports right now. The concept was described as something like High School Musical or Dora the Explorer where you have a program, you merchandise the characters and go on tour.
WWE is also looking at using people like Drew Carey to come up with programming ideas.
The WWE network will feature a lot of wrestling still, with a lot of old footage airing. WWE is currently digitizing some of their footage and trying to upgrade it to HD for the network. The network will also show programs like NXT, Superstars and some of the recap shows that air internationally.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I suggest WWE tap into the food network market and give "Cooking: With The Rock"
[/font]
I need to send them some suggestions.
Imagine a western series starring The Undertaker or a show like Game Of Thrones with Triple H in it.

Sorry to post twice in a row.

I think it'd satisfy everyone just working like this:

NTWT:
Spoiler [+]
Hombre has a tiny cod piece
Spoiler [+]
JNSQ is a bald headed hermaphrodite
Spoiler [+]
The Deekhouse2: Future world NTWT tag team champions
pimp.gif

Whatever is NTWT is limed and in spoilers and whatever else WWE goes outside of it. That way we know which ones to read if we are NTWT and it won't really interfere with the readers who don't want to look at our stuff.

I think it'd satisfy everyone just working like this:

NTWT:
Spoiler [+]
Hombre has a tiny cod piece
Spoiler [+]
JNSQ is a bald headed hermaphrodite
Spoiler [+]
The Deekhouse2: Future world NTWT tag team champions
pimp.gif

Whatever is NTWT is limed and in spoilers and whatever else WWE goes outside of it. That way we know which ones to read if we are NTWT and it won't really interfere with the readers who don't want to look at our stuff.

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe*

-I have a promo in the works, will post it later today at some point. I'm waiting for class to start right now and I'm just too tired to get one going right now
laugh.gif
-Sunday would be better for me.

*returns to kayfabe*

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe*

-I have a promo in the works, will post it later today at some point. I'm waiting for class to start right now and I'm just too tired to get one going right now
laugh.gif
-Sunday would be better for me.

*returns to kayfabe*

Originally Posted by casekicks

510 Im still waiting on them nachos..Can you please tell the group counselor to make Jeff Hardy shut up for a second so you can go make our snacks?..
Cubano: "I got you caskicks..."

Cubano-*Spits in Nacho cheese sauce then stir it with his penis*

King Bookah: "Ohhhh mannn!!!! I don't think Casekicks wants to eat those nachos!!!"

Casekicks- *Eats nachos unaware of what happened*

Cole: "Yeah that's what that idiot Casekicks deserves!!! He thinks he can run around the NTWT with his little fake Taz gimmick? The only thing this jobber is suplexing is his career. Wish you well in your future endeavors idiot!!!!"

Originally Posted by casekicks

510 Im still waiting on them nachos..Can you please tell the group counselor to make Jeff Hardy shut up for a second so you can go make our snacks?..
Cubano: "I got you caskicks..."

Cubano-*Spits in Nacho cheese sauce then stir it with his penis*

King Bookah: "Ohhhh mannn!!!! I don't think Casekicks wants to eat those nachos!!!"

Casekicks- *Eats nachos unaware of what happened*

Cole: "Yeah that's what that idiot Casekicks deserves!!! He thinks he can run around the NTWT with his little fake Taz gimmick? The only thing this jobber is suplexing is his career. Wish you well in your future endeavors idiot!!!!"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes.......... I'm finally back. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where was I? Fu-- Off.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know all of you pissant preposterous posers have missed Your United States Champion.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well, to be quite honest. I didn't miss any of you. You have some assclown with a butterfly belt and calls it hardcore. Another guy going on about Head when the last time he has looked down and seen the top of a woman's dome was when he, at the age of 5, had his mom tie his shoes. Then you have the cod piece. Listen, women don't have cups to protect their gentiles in softball and after your match in which your manhood was taken, neither should you. The irony of all things.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You all are beneath me and i have no interest in defending something in which Non of you deserve with your pathetic attempts to be comedic or legitimate tough guys. The toughest thing about this thread is people trying to coherently put their phrasing together and not give a god awful promo that no one understands. Here's a promo for you....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4W.... You Suck. Philly is a cesspool and should be condemned; to die a slow, painful death as the Sixers were be doing before being put out of their misery. You were anointed King of NTWT for your sheer longevity in it's universe. Well my sloppy friend, as i told you before NTWTMania..... Kings Die! As the Sixers, eagles, and Philly in general,[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you will die a slow and painful death.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your Time is Up.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**break**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't feel like being banned....

if you read it, you read it.

f off.
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**unbreak**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes.......... I'm finally back. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where was I? Fu-- Off.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know all of you pissant preposterous posers have missed Your United States Champion.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well, to be quite honest. I didn't miss any of you. You have some assclown with a butterfly belt and calls it hardcore. Another guy going on about Head when the last time he has looked down and seen the top of a woman's dome was when he, at the age of 5, had his mom tie his shoes. Then you have the cod piece. Listen, women don't have cups to protect their gentiles in softball and after your match in which your manhood was taken, neither should you. The irony of all things.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You all are beneath me and i have no interest in defending something in which Non of you deserve with your pathetic attempts to be comedic or legitimate tough guys. The toughest thing about this thread is people trying to coherently put their phrasing together and not give a god awful promo that no one understands. Here's a promo for you....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4W.... You Suck. Philly is a cesspool and should be condemned; to die a slow, painful death as the Sixers were be doing before being put out of their misery. You were anointed King of NTWT for your sheer longevity in it's universe. Well my sloppy friend, as i told you before NTWTMania..... Kings Die! As the Sixers, eagles, and Philly in general,[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you will die a slow and painful death.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your Time is Up.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**break**[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't feel like being banned....

if you read it, you read it.

f off.
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**unbreak**[/color]

these threads are going more and more downhill week after week.

When we have topics in general about "what is your favorite cereal" and "what do you dip your fries in" or "how do i pick up a girl with no car" I think we can make a promo thread that can go hundreds of pages for you guys while still keeping the weekly threads fresh.

I rather have a weekly wrestling thread got 10 pages about the weeks programming then for it to go 22 pages and I gotta find the posts about the actual wrestling posts

When we have topics in general about "what is your favorite cereal" and "what do you dip your fries in" or "how do i pick up a girl with no car" I think we can make a promo thread that can go hundreds of pages for you guys while still keeping the weekly threads fresh.

I rather have a weekly wrestling thread got 10 pages about the weeks programming then for it to go 22 pages and I gotta find the posts about the actual wrestling posts

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Agreed and I'm a long time poster/follower of these threads.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Agreed and I'm a long time poster/follower of these threads.

I feel the green font and spoiler tags suffice. There really isn't any need to complain about the NTWT promos, if we abide by spoilers. I'm not against spoilers, green, etc. You don't own this thread, and neither do we. Hence, why we are going with spoilers and green font. I see no problem with compromise. It's something so miniscule, anyways.

But if the regular contributors of this thread enjoying themselves in via promos, and for some reason you still complain about anything else regarding the NTWT efed portion...deal with it.

I find it quite ironic that the people the people who have a problem with the NTWT are the posters who contribute the least. I mean, are you are really complaining about us having fun in a wrestling thread? Get out of here.

These threads are going downhill? Why don't you spark up some conversation instead of sitting on the sidelines saying and doing nothing but complaining and acting like a GD smark who takes wrestling "conversation" too seriously. I don't see any of you doing anything to entertain, amuse, or do anything of significance. No news contributions, opinions, vids, nothing. Give me a break. /rant

I feel the green font and spoiler tags suffice. There really isn't any need to complain about the NTWT promos, if we abide by spoilers. I'm not against spoilers, green, etc. You don't own this thread, and neither do we. Hence, why we are going with spoilers and green font. I see no problem with compromise. It's something so miniscule, anyways.

But if the regular contributors of this thread enjoying themselves in via promos, and for some reason you still complain about anything else regarding the NTWT efed portion...deal with it.

I find it quite ironic that the people the people who have a problem with the NTWT are the posters who contribute the least. I mean, are you are really complaining about us having fun in a wrestling thread? Get out of here.

These threads are going downhill? Why don't you spark up some conversation instead of sitting on the sidelines saying and doing nothing but complaining and acting like a GD smark who takes wrestling "conversation" too seriously. I don't see any of you doing anything to entertain, amuse, or do anything of significance. No news contributions, opinions, vids, nothing. Give me a break. /rant

Back
Top Bottom