5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Awesome contribution, you parasitic hypocrite. I at least vowed to compromise. You just think you're the king don't you?

Well you're not. Because technically we haven't crowed anyone, since NTWT KOTR hasn't happened yet.

Awesome contribution, you parasitic hypocrite. I at least vowed to compromise. You just think you're the king don't you?

Well you're not. Because technically we haven't crowed anyone, since NTWT KOTR hasn't happened yet.

So let me get this straight, because of about 3 people who don't contribute anything to this thread, we now have to write NTWT in green and then put our promos/responses in spoilers?..F that..I'm down with using color, but not doing spoilers too..Thats just too much work to satisfy a couple people that don't even participate in the first place..Besides there isnt that much news throughout the week anyways, so why do all that work for no reason..

So let me get this straight, because of about 3 people who don't contribute anything to this thread, we now have to write NTWT in green and then put our promos/responses in spoilers?..F that..I'm down with using color, but not doing spoilers too..Thats just too much work to satisfy a couple people that don't even participate in the first place..Besides there isnt that much news throughout the week anyways, so why do all that work for no reason..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nvm. if you read it you read it. exactly how i feel.

don't feel like being Clubbed.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nvm. if you read it you read it. exactly how i feel.

don't feel like being Clubbed.
[/color]

4rfin8.jpg

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he isn't suspended.... he's just in the rafters.[/color]

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he isn't suspended.... he's just in the rafters.[/color]

*Breaks kayfabe*

Been busy with stuff for graduation and such so Not a lot of promo work for me. Can't make it saturday I'll be at the Curren$y concert
pimp.gif

But this green font/spoiler stuff is a bit too much. Let us have our fun. I'm down for compromise too, But hey, can't please everyone right?

*re-enters kayfabe*

*Breaks kayfabe*

Been busy with stuff for graduation and such so Not a lot of promo work for me. Can't make it saturday I'll be at the Curren$y concert
pimp.gif

But this green font/spoiler stuff is a bit too much. Let us have our fun. I'm down for compromise too, But hey, can't please everyone right?

*re-enters kayfabe*

Club is like that dude that everybody loves to hate.

"The international !$##%*$, who complains about what he is owed and throws a tantrum like he is 3 years old."

Club is like that dude that everybody loves to hate.

"The international !$##%*$, who complains about what he is owed and throws a tantrum like he is 3 years old."

Superstars was damn good this week. Yes, I'm watching Superstars. (In class. I have an A) DHS busted a Hogan taunt and leg drop.

Sidenote-

Why are we even doing NTWT SNME when NTSlam isn't even until August? %*% am I thinking?

Superstars was damn good this week. Yes, I'm watching Superstars. (In class. I have an A) DHS busted a Hogan taunt and leg drop.

Sidenote-

Why are we even doing NTWT SNME when NTSlam isn't even until August? %*% am I thinking?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
Because management is high on me, and want  me in the ring as soon as possible!

Give me casekicks. Give me Club from the rafters. Give me ElCuabano, I'll take that butterfly belt from him, make him shrivel up back to a caterpillar faster than JNSQ's nuts shriveled. 510 left without giving us nachos? That's a damn shame, because I came prepared with drinks.

AlSNow.jpg

Get my point NTWT? I couldn't care less anymore who I face, it's that simple. Whoever I face will be J.O.B... Just Another Body, when I am done with them!

Back
Top Bottom