5 Reasons Why Anticonformity Is Worse Than Conformity (the anti-sheep are the sheep)

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Wrong. Its not that black and white. People do things for various reasons. I think there are more blind followers then people that rebel for all the reasons stated. If people just stay in their own lane and just happen to like the beast look or the emo look doesn't mean they fit this list.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

damn hipsters

indifferent.gif
I think non-conformist are needed to advance and challenge our own existence.
Secondly the group referred to as "Hipsters" was voided in 2007-08 as it became "cool" to be one.

Anti-sheep are sheep? How? By challenging status quo? As a philosophy minor I must ask "what is knowledge?"
it's a science of identifying our observations, concrete and abstract. So now, if Adam and Eve didn't have a religion
and there's wars and genocide over religion, the truth is we "know" nothing, see that every institution except science
use religion as their foundation. Anti-conformity is the most honest appeal
to this.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

damn hipsters

indifferent.gif
I think non-conformist are needed to advance and challenge our own existence.
Secondly the group referred to as "Hipsters" was voided in 2007-08 as it became "cool" to be one.

Anti-sheep are sheep? How? By challenging status quo? As a philosophy minor I must ask "what is knowledge?"
it's a science of identifying our observations, concrete and abstract. So now, if Adam and Eve didn't have a religion
and there's wars and genocide over religion, the truth is we "know" nothing, see that every institution except science
use religion as their foundation. Anti-conformity is the most honest appeal
to this.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Murda He

Take the RELIGION craze for example. Now, RELIGION   is pretty awful. But even worse than RELIGION fans were anti-RELIGION   obsessives. This is a group of people that would take any pretext to hold forth on why RELIGION is awful, as if they were breaking the news to people who had been trapped in a cave for 20 years. Not just because they didn't like RELIGION , but because they were attempting a saucy in-your-eye rebellion against some kind of monolithic RELIGION -loving establishment they thought was dominating society because two or three women in their life wouldn't shut up about the series.
Think about it...

I agree, I'm not "anti-religion", I'm anti-religious people. It's kinda like the guns don't kill people argument, religion isn't bad but religious people are just god awful. 
grin.gif

No, that is you to a T. That's you and lobotomybeats and that other guy going around trolling every religious thread on NT.

ok....your point is?
nerd.gif
 should i keep my opinions to myself because you called me a "troll"? I'm also in threads about women, random funny $#@#, bangs, random ignorant worldstarhiphop nonsense and all the other stereotypical nt threads giving my opinion....am i also trolling in those?

What should I do? Should I accept my role as the villian....what should I do?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Murda He

Take the RELIGION craze for example. Now, RELIGION   is pretty awful. But even worse than RELIGION fans were anti-RELIGION   obsessives. This is a group of people that would take any pretext to hold forth on why RELIGION is awful, as if they were breaking the news to people who had been trapped in a cave for 20 years. Not just because they didn't like RELIGION , but because they were attempting a saucy in-your-eye rebellion against some kind of monolithic RELIGION -loving establishment they thought was dominating society because two or three women in their life wouldn't shut up about the series.
Think about it...

I agree, I'm not "anti-religion", I'm anti-religious people. It's kinda like the guns don't kill people argument, religion isn't bad but religious people are just god awful. 
grin.gif

No, that is you to a T. That's you and lobotomybeats and that other guy going around trolling every religious thread on NT.

ok....your point is?
nerd.gif
 should i keep my opinions to myself because you called me a "troll"? I'm also in threads about women, random funny $#@#, bangs, random ignorant worldstarhiphop nonsense and all the other stereotypical nt threads giving my opinion....am i also trolling in those?

What should I do? Should I accept my role as the villian....what should I do?
nerd.gif

Didnt take the time to read beyond the title, but I came to this realization as I started to come out of my anti-everything phase round the tender age of 15

Didnt take the time to read beyond the title, but I came to this realization as I started to come out of my anti-everything phase round the tender age of 15

i just find that people rarelyform their own beliefs

it's all passed down, someone had to tell them

i just find that people rarelyform their own beliefs

it's all passed down, someone had to tell them

That "article" seems like it was written by a conformist to make himself feel better.

That "article" seems like it was written by a conformist to make himself feel better.

Back
Top Bottom