5 Reasons Why Anticonformity Is Worse Than Conformity (the anti-sheep are the sheep)

@#### shut up...stop lying.. I only posted that cuz I'm still open about your last anti-RELIGION crusade that went on in my thread.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whatever. Whoever wrote that is basing that off people who don't have any idea on what's really going on

please, enlighten. 

word
I too, would like to know.
laugh.gif
me too. Show me the way, "prince of Brooklyn".

Originally Posted by Murda He

@#### shut up...stop lying.. I only posted that cuz I'm still open about your last anti-RELIGION crusade that went on in my thread.
omg you're still mad......I wasn't the only one who said xmas has nothing to to with Jesus anymore in that thread. Maaad people said the exact same ##@#@ I did
laugh.gif
 You asked a question, I gave you an answer I don't know what you want from me. So you expected everyone to give you the answer you were looking for. Come on son
laugh.gif

Yea, you're mad.
pimp.gif

I suspect this thread is just an excuse for people to say their ideals are better than yours. "The anti-sheep are the sheep". ORLY?
ohwell.gif
 Still an interesting article but at the end of the day it hold very little substance.

omg you're still mad......I wasn't the only one who said xmas has nothing to to with Jesus anymore in that thread. Maaad people said the exact same ##@#@ I did
laugh.gif
 You asked a question, I gave you an answer I don't know what you want from me. So you expected everyone to give you the answer you were looking for. Come on son
laugh.gif

Yea, you're mad.
pimp.gif

I suspect this thread is just an excuse for people to say their ideals are better than yours. "The anti-sheep are the sheep". ORLY?
ohwell.gif
 Still an interesting article but at the end of the day it hold very little substance.

Anger isn't really one of my prevalent emotions.. try again.

lol then leave me the hell alone
laugh.gif
. My beliefs have no bearing on the pact you made between you and your "God".

Anger isn't really one of my prevalent emotions.. try again.

lol then leave me the hell alone
laugh.gif
. My beliefs have no bearing on the pact you made between you and your "God".

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

thought it'd be a good read over here.. 
laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze[/color].
with that said, will the non-sheep please chime in on these points? 
nerd.gif
I don't think you realize how funny it is to see this coming from you...

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze[/color].
nerd.gif
I don't think you realize how funny it is to see this coming from you...

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze.
nerd.gif

see that's the point of this thread....all those illuminati dudes calling everyone all sheep as well.
laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
Well those guys are actually different in that they're including plausibility into a lot of their arguments and just attemping to enlighten people or make more things apparent.

yea, having esoteric "knowledge" makes them more enlightened than everyone else,

Its about connecting dots and exposing things. Whether or not they're true, you'll never know but at least you'll value the ability to look at things from a completely different perspective. I don't believe everything 100% of the time they post but at least I know I'm able to see things I would have never been exposed to.

laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze.
nerd.gif

see that's the point of this thread....all those illuminati dudes calling everyone all sheep as well.
laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
Well those guys are actually different in that they're including plausibility into a lot of their arguments and just attemping to enlighten people or make more things apparent.

yea, having esoteric "knowledge" makes them more enlightened than everyone else,

Its about connecting dots and exposing things. Whether or not they're true, you'll never know but at least you'll value the ability to look at things from a completely different perspective. I don't believe everything 100% of the time they post but at least I know I'm able to see things I would have never been exposed to.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif

Yerp, I'm open to other ideas but I still reserve judgment on whether those connections are "Fact". A lot of people connecting those dots, from my observations are just as lost as everyone else.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif

Yerp, I'm open to other ideas but I still reserve judgment on whether those connections are "Fact". A lot of people connecting those dots, from my observations are just as lost as everyone else.

Nice read...I agree with whoever wrote this....

People Rebel against anything just to seem cool...its a tired act...like folks who spend all day complaining about music they DON'T like
like why spend so much time on negative thinking...it kills creativity imo

People Rebel against anything just to seem cool...its a tired act...like folks who spend all day complaining about music they DON'T like

Originally Posted by biff lawson

yea, but that's assuming everyone who rebels is doing it to seem "cool". but there are definitely some that do....again that article is a generalization.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

yea, but that's assuming everyone who rebels is doing it to seem "cool". but there are definitely some that do....again that article is a generalization.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
QFT

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
QFT

I agree. Everyone falls into the category at some point. My thing is if you're not truly a shepherd, then you should watch who you call sheep.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
QFT

I agree. Everyone falls into the category at some point. My thing is if you're not truly a shepherd, then you should watch who you call sheep.

Back
Top Bottom