5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam *WARNING*: Substantial Amount of Words

38408.jpg

damn Im hungry now...
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
at msaba07

is this dumb a** n really generalizing islam like that? this aint stormfront

38408.jpg

damn Im hungry now...
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
at msaba07

is this dumb a** n really generalizing islam like that? this aint stormfront

msaba07, so much ignorance and generalizations. Sadly, there are too many people that have the same thought process as you.

Islam is pretty clear in its practices and teachings. We have our holy scripture, the Quran, then we have the Hadith, which were actions and sayings of the Prophet. The violent acts of these terrorist groups are against our teachings. They'll take one line and run with it. So, that is why we have to make the distinction of true Muslims and those who follow Muhammad. Why does that make one an Islamic apologist? It's sad we even have to explain the difference since so many are taking the evil acts of a few and claiming it is Islam.

You keep bringing up suicide bombers. Again, this against Islam in every way. Just because a Muslim does an act, it does not mean that act is allowed in Islam. Tell me, what kind of logic is that? Anders Breivik was a self-proclaimed Christian conservative. By your logic, killing 68 children is allowed in Christianity. Right?

msaba07, so much ignorance and generalizations. Sadly, there are too many people that have the same thought process as you.

Islam is pretty clear in its practices and teachings. We have our holy scripture, the Quran, then we have the Hadith, which were actions and sayings of the Prophet. The violent acts of these terrorist groups are against our teachings. They'll take one line and run with it. So, that is why we have to make the distinction of true Muslims and those who follow Muhammad. Why does that make one an Islamic apologist? It's sad we even have to explain the difference since so many are taking the evil acts of a few and claiming it is Islam.

You keep bringing up suicide bombers. Again, this against Islam in every way. Just because a Muslim does an act, it does not mean that act is allowed in Islam. Tell me, what kind of logic is that? Anders Breivik was a self-proclaimed Christian conservative. By your logic, killing 68 children is allowed in Christianity. Right?

I'm upset I missed this thread back when it was first posted. Great info in that article 
pimp.gif

I'm upset I missed this thread back when it was first posted. Great info in that article 
pimp.gif

A very good post. I was especially drawn to the part that discredits the whole "Muslim automatically equates to Arab" idea. I met a few Iranian people that practiced Hinduism.

A very good post. I was especially drawn to the part that discredits the whole "Muslim automatically equates to Arab" idea. I met a few Iranian people that practiced Hinduism.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

i have one question ... isn't islam the only major religion to explicitly approve inflicting harm on another human being in the name of spreading islam? ... o ok ...
The Old Testament is filled with inflicting harm on others in the name of god.

Using violence as a means to gain followers is not condoned in any other religion except islam ...

i just can't rock with the "islamic apologists" who fight tooth and nail to make islam look better in the eyes of Americans  ... fact is, they stone their women to death if they cheat on their husbands ... they allow kids to blow themselves up in the name of allah ... they firmly believe there will be virgins waiting for them if they die for a just cause in allah's eyes ...

i'm not trying to say you shouldn't be muslim or christianity is better ... but it just doesn't make sense to me when you have to explain away a thousand different practices ... o they are true muslims, o they aren't true muslims, o they follow muhammed, o they dont follow muhammed ...

fact is, there are some cold blooded chirstians who wouldnt think twice about dropping a nuke on a country full of muslims ... fact is, there are some cold blooded muslims who wouldnt think twice about dropping a nuke on a country for of christians ... difference is, christians aren't raising their children to blow themselves up in order to kill the people they hate ...
You realize that there are billions of Muslims around the world? And that the percentage of them who subscribe and promulgate the sort of radical fundamentalism you've described is extremely minute in comparison? Stop generalizing; people, regardless of their religion, don't need a reason to carry out evil acts, it's just convenient to have one. 
Most of the passages in the Quran people such as yourself cite to justify their bigotry are in fact null in today's world. Prominent scholars have indeed said that many of the situations where violence is suggested as a proper course of action would not apply in the here and now, because the religious, territorial, and political climate is not the same as it was in 600 AD. 

i have one question ... isn't islam the only major religion to explicitly approve inflicting harm on another human being in the name of spreading islam? ... o ok ...

Using violence as a means to gain followers is not condoned in any other religion except islam ...

i just can't rock with the "islamic apologists" who fight tooth and nail to make islam look better in the eyes of Americans  ... fact is, they stone their women to death if they cheat on their husbands ... they allow kids to blow themselves up in the name of allah ... they firmly believe there will be virgins waiting for them if they die for a just cause in allah's eyes ...

i'm not trying to say you shouldn't be muslim or christianity is better ... but it just doesn't make sense to me when you have to explain away a thousand different practices ... o they are true muslims, o they aren't true muslims, o they follow muhammed, o they dont follow muhammed ...

fact is, there are some cold blooded chirstians who wouldnt think twice about dropping a nuke on a country full of muslims ... fact is, there are some cold blooded muslims who wouldnt think twice about dropping a nuke on a country for of christians ... difference is, christians aren't raising their children to blow themselves up in order to kill the people they hate ...
You realize that there are billions of Muslims around the world? And that the percentage of them who subscribe and promulgate the sort of radical fundamentalism you've described is extremely minute in comparison? Stop generalizing; people, regardless of their religion, don't need a reason to carry out evil acts, it's just convenient to have one. 
Most of the passages in the Quran people such as yourself cite to justify their bigotry are in fact null in today's world. Prominent scholars have indeed said that many of the situations where violence is suggested as a proper course of action would not apply in the here and now, because the religious, territorial, and political climate is not the same as it was in 600 AD. 

tumblr_loyufb1W1J1qhlzki.gif

tumblr_loyufb1W1J1qhlzki.gif

^seems like everything always ties back to what happened between europeans and moors in europe...

^seems like everything always ties back to what happened between europeans and moors in europe...

I rocks wit Islam tuff, opposed to looking for the differences in religions, we should concentrate on the similarities.

I have my own belief system BTW, but I take from all religions. Essentially there all basically based on the same principles.

Islamophobia is another tool being used by the elite....to divide

Back
Top Bottom