50 Cent & Beanie Sigel - I Go Off CDQ

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Beans Jigga Beans starting to look like a sucka...
fixed.

fixed back

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game... 50 talkin at the end should offended Beans.... "Strategy... make your nextmove"
like dude.... you dont realize neither of these dudes care about you... they usuing you to 1up each other... you dont see what he did to Dipset, now Juelz andJim hanging with G Unit.... 50 aint did *$+% for them... except break up their crew....

i swear dudes is suckers man.... "Now the Quaran and 48 Laws, it polish my floors" Yea Right Beans...if true you would be smarter than this
smh.gif

for the loss. Laddada goodbye to both of them. 50 better step his music up or hes outta here too and Ima fan but his music dosent grow and enough with thesinging already. Why in the world would jay respond to this

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

fixed.

fixed back

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game... 50 talkin at the end should offended Beans.... "Strategy... make your next move"
like dude.... you dont realize neither of these dudes care about you... they usuing you to 1up each other... you dont see what he did to Dipset, now Juelz and Jim hanging with G Unit.... 50 aint did *$+% for them... except break up their crew....

i swear dudes is suckers man.... "Now the Quaran and 48 Laws, it polish my floors" Yea Right Beans...if true you would be smarter than this
smh.gif
They way I see it its *@$+ Hov and 50. If I was Beans I would be using both these dudes to keep my head afloat. Yeah imma let Fif get his words inon Jay, even at my expense. At the end of the day this promo is putting food on my table. Food that I wasn't getting with Jay. Beans just need to play hiscards right with both these %@#$!+....

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

fixed.

fixed back

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game... 50 talkin at the end should offended Beans.... "Strategy... make your next move"
like dude.... you dont realize neither of these dudes care about you... they usuing you to 1up each other... you dont see what he did to Dipset, now Juelz and Jim hanging with G Unit.... 50 aint did *$+% for them... except break up their crew....

smh.gif
They way I see it its *@$+ Hov and 50. If I was Beans I would be using both these dudes to keep my head afloat. Yeah imma let Fif get his words in on Jay, even at my expense. At the end of the day this promo is putting food on my table. Food that I wasn't getting with Jay. Beans just need to play his cards right with both these %@#$!+....
Beans jus need ta quit with this dissin and just make music. He got what he wanted but he on some "I wont stop until u respond" stuff.He want a convo from Jay bu he knows like we do he wont get it. The only thing he'll get is a subliminal from jay to him on a T.I or Jeezy cd or sumthin.It make me question Beans motive...I think he want Jay to answer for his wrongdoings but Beans need to move on.

Don't get how people is claimin Beans is a pawn... He's a grown ++@ man that is now in a position to make music and feed his family... Of course he hasa problem with Jay so he goin speak his piece as he should... 50 knowing the situation better than any of us is of course gonna ride with Beans... I guess youguys would rather him go to some tiny label and attempt to throw shots @ Jay ala Cam'ron and make ZERO noise in the process?? He would be a fool to do theexact same ##%+... He made a power move and cats is mad @ that, if ANYthing Beans is the one playin chess...

50 didn't break up Dip Set, Cam doin the same type ##%+ Jay Z was doin is what broke up Dip Set... If Cam was honest with his people they would STILL betogeather... Now Jim & Juelz is eatin better than Cam, so if anything he did them a huge favor, cause it aint like he's moving units anyway...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Beans is too stupid to see he is a pawn in 50 and Jay's chess game
/THREAD

thats all that needs to be said, no need for yall to write a eassy on some BS

Pawn or not, if it puts him in a better position TODAY, than he was yesterday, why not rock with it.

Maybe he is a pawn in 50's game. But it's also a good look for him to be @%++%%$ with 50. Seeing as how he wasn't really doing #*#+ a month ago.

It's business. For everyone involved. Who cares about being a pawn. We all play pawn sometime. Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king? Few peoplestart the game as KINGS. You just need to make that pawn status work for you until you work your way up.

No shame in that in my opinion.

Track was straight to me.

Originally Posted by illphillip

/THREAD

Pawn or not, if it puts him in a better position TODAY, than he was yesterday, why not rock with it.

Maybe he is a pawn in 50's game. But it's also a good look for him to be @%++%%$ with 50. Seeing as how he wasn't really doing #*#+ a month ago.

It's business. For everyone involved. Who cares about being a pawn. We all play pawn sometime. Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king? Few people start the game as KINGS. You just need to make that pawn status work for you until you work your way up.

See my dude always has his thinkin' cap on...props

/THREAD

It's business. For everyone involved. Who cares about being a pawn. We all play pawn sometime. Would you rather be a rich pawn, or a broke king? Few people start the game as KINGS. You just need to make that pawn status work for you until you work your way up.

Thats a short term gain though. Being a pawn for short term gain makes you look like a sucka in the long term after the benefits wear off,because really, how long are pawns kept around once they are no longer beneficial? Thinking cap must be restricting the blood flow to the brain.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

/THREAD

Thats a short term gain though. Being a pawn for short term gain makes you look like a sucka in the long term after the benefits wear off, because really, how long are pawns kept around once they are no longer beneficial? Thinking cap must be restricting the blood flow to the brain.

Slow down Slick. You might not have a thinking cap at all. At least not one that anyone has noticed.

So let me guess. You're a king? You're not a pawn. You don't work FOR someone? You're not a soldier. More often than not, we're allsoldiers. Until we work our way up to general. Pawns aren't expendable when they prove themselves to be irreplaceable. Then they become Bishops, Knightsetc. But I guess you don't know anything about that.

If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have read what I said. No shame in being a pawn today until you work your way to being a King. Nowit's about what Beans does with this. But TODAY, rocking with 50, is not a bad look for Beans.

Cats like to talk about the "long term", but nothing is promised tomorrow. Long terms goals are cool, but you live for TODAY.

If you live at all.....

Originally Posted by Much Respected

/THREAD

Thats a short term gain though. Being a pawn for short term gain makes you look like a sucka in the long term after the benefits wear off, because really, how long are pawns kept around once they are no longer beneficial? Thinking cap must be restricting the blood flow to the brain.

It could be short term depending on what he does in the spotlight and with his money.

Back
Top Bottom