50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

#%%$ and make sum good music...its a shame that this %%%+ has come to this..if i wanna see sum %%%+ like this imma watch flavor of love or real world...i wannahear sum got damn music..not no corny $@* cartoon

This fool had several days to come up with something and all he can do is pour out a bottle of juice?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

^ lets be serious, hardly any rapper NO RAPPER, let alone artist, had the buzz 50 had back when GRODT dropped.
Fixed

JEEZY
grin.gif

True..that was crazy

indifferent.gif
Seriously though. Jeezy had more buzz?
eyes.gif

Anyways, Ross shouldn't even try to come back at 50 anymore. He's done.

Ross Might Have Cost Khaled His Job

NEALKHALED.JPG

According to our sources, President of Def Jam South, DJ Khaled might soon be out of a job. Inside sources tell us that several calls have been made to Core DJS President, Tony Neal to see if he's interested in the position. This information is based on the events that have been going on in the past few weeks between 50 Cent and Rick Ross.

50 Cent has made it clear over the airwaves that the reason Rick Ross attacked him was because of DJ Khaled. Sources confirmed that it was Khaled's idea for Ross to verbally attack 50 Cent because it would draw attention to his upcoming release, Deeper Than Rap. But this is definitely not the type of attention that Khaled and Ross had hoped for. With one failure under Khaled's belt already, this last one could really cost him.

Khaled's first project with Ace Hood flopped and did terrible numbers. He only scanned about 50,000 copies total and Def Jam considered that a huge failure. Now with Rick Ross's next project being delayed and disrupted by the downward spiral and negative press at the hands of 50 Cent, it might not be looking too good for Khaled.

We will have more as the story develops...BOSS
Taking down Ross and Khaled? Good !+*+
pimp.gif

Ja Rule / Murder INC pt 2
smh.gif
... Ross is officially done & If khaled does indeed get fired, that'll be the icing on the cake

It hard for me to grasp the fact that the dude just ended his own career like that.

This reminds me off when my moms told me over and over not to touch the iron, then my #+$#%$$ touched it, next thing you know I'm in the energency roomsmh.

50 Cent was on Power 96 Miami radio this morning
"Rick Ross Is Finished..
He is a Fraud..My artists have more money than him..
Being authentic is important..
What happened to 2Pac and Biggie can happen to him"

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM5MDcyMDEzNzEmcHQ9MTIzMzkwNzIwNzU1NiZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyQmxvZyZnPTImdD*mbz*wY2MzMjU4ZDRlMDQ*ZjZmYjQ1ZmMyNWVkNmU3M2M2Zg==.gif

��Why Ricky False? Why?......

Why do ppl bring fifs name into $+*+ leave this man alone?

this n. is relentless.

@ tha end of tha day I jus want ross 2 continue 2 make good music period

NEALKHALED.JPG

According to our sources, President of Def Jam South, DJ Khaled might soon be out of a job. Inside sources tell us that several calls have been made to Core DJS President, Tony Neal to see if he's interested in the position. This information is based on the events that have been going on in the past few weeks between 50 Cent and Rick Ross.

50 Cent has made it clear over the airwaves that the reason Rick Ross attacked him was because of DJ Khaled. Sources confirmed that it was Khaled's idea for Ross to verbally attack 50 Cent because it would draw attention to his upcoming release, Deeper Than Rap. But this is definitely not the type of attention that Khaled and Ross had hoped for. With one failure under Khaled's belt already, this last one could really cost him.

Khaled's first project with Ace Hood flopped and did terrible numbers. He only scanned about 50,000 copies total and Def Jam considered that a huge failure. Now with Rick Ross's next project being delayed and disrupted by the downward spiral and negative press at the hands of 50 Cent, it might not be looking too good for Khaled.

Key words there........ At The Hands of 50 Cent.
laugh.gif

damn, fif taking out khaled out of his job while hes going at ross
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry officer ross but youre time in the rap game is over... you lose

50 has destroyed Rick Ross career = 5 copies purchased of his new album
IF he destroys DJ Khaled also.......10 copies will be purchased

Ross career is not over he still going to sell, nobody in the south is following this beef just us hiphop heads

pimp.gif
at that mafia music vid...this dude "plays" the kingpinBOSSSS roll so well
laugh.gif
he getting exposed like no other but damn

sorta like watching scarface and you know Al aint no coke sniffing machine gun toting BOSSS but for the moment you gotta feel it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Ross career is not over he still going to sell, nobody in the south is following this beef just us hiphop heads

WRONG... I got folks all over the bottom from Dade to Palm Beach who are not riding with this dude and acknowledge his L's.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
at that mafia music vid...this dude "plays" the kingpin BOSSSS roll so well
laugh.gif
he getting exposed like no other but damn

sorta like watching scarface and you know Al aint no coke sniffing machine gun toting BOSSS but for the moment you gotta feel it
pimp.gif

Its weird..

Another interview..

NEALKHALED.JPG

So 50 snitches as usual and its alright.
laugh.gif

I know ppl in Dade saying #**% he shouldnt have lied but whatever its done. But we only really mad bout the whole E Class situation. He will still sell.

And hopefully Khaled never gets heard from again. You aint from Miami, go back to New Orleans.
nerd.gif

This is excellent news, not only is 50 burying Rick FRAUD but he is taking out this clown Khaled as well. It's time that all these clowns get taken out ofthe rap game, simple destroy and rebuild. Rick Fraud's best option would be to just shut up and fade away from the rap game as quickly as possible.

50 cant $$+% with Ross on the music tip. After this beef dies down i highly doubt Ross is very impacted by this. Deeper Than Rap will still be a banger and50's album will be whatever it is.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

But we only really mad bout the whole E Class situation. He will still sell.
what actaully happend with e-class?

He wasnt paying management which includes E-Class and it all escalated. Hence the whole thing with brisco talking smack and all that.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

He wasnt paying management which includes E-Class and it all escalated. Hence the whole thing with brisco talking smack and all that.
U from the city?

ross is a fake

50 can't make a hit like he used to

this is getting them the attention they need but not the album sales they need even more than the attention

lets move on

how do you NOT pay e-class
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ khaled...tryna play exec - first move with ace hood failed now beefwith none other than the king of beef 50 cent for pub? homie need to stick to waving nuvo bottles around in videos

Back
Top Bottom