50% FNF

wait, so we cant use the print out of the coupon anymore? we need the actual thing now?

af1 and jordan retros will probably be excluded as usual

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead and call and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes that were on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw away the receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL or whatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away the receipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why would they get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back they get all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people who return/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

SMH. You cats ruin it for everyone legit.

how the hell do "us cats" ruin it for everyone legit? i buy my kicks and dont keep receipts so how am I NOT legit? read before you speak $%!$@*@. idont got my receipt occasionally so i utilize their return policy, i aint making stuff up so what am I ruining? You speak like i return stuff everyday or itsmy hustle. I buy stuff go home toss the bag with the receipt and if i have a change or heart few weeks later i screw myself but that shouldnt mean i shouldntbe able to exchange it for what i do want since i still paid my hard earned money for it, so how is that NOT legit?

I've fallen out of the Jordan loop for some time now. I didn't know a) when the Raging Bull pack released or b) that they weren't selling so well.There's no way in hell I'm buying them from FA if they're excluded from the F&F. So with that said, I'll walk in there this weekend,transfer the $100 I put down (-$5 layaway fee) to hopefully a couple AM95s. The freshwaters and oranges should be a go, right?

FOOTACTION EMPLOYEE SPEAKING SO NO DUCKTALES, INFO IS CONFIRMED AND PRINTED EXCLUSIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: NIKE 1/2CENTS,ALL AIR MAX 2009, ALL AM 95s,ALL LEVISDENIM,ALL MULTIPLE OFFERS.....everthing else is a go, including packages,retros all that stuff,THE EMAIL DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOH BEING EXCLUDEDEITHER START TMR-SUN , THE ONLINE COUPON CODE IS: FF97CP34 and as for the nxt 50% I AM ALMOST CERTAIN IT WILL BE DURING NO TAX WEEKEND, ITS BEEN ONE EVERY YEARDURNING NO TAX FOR THE PAST 4 YRS, I TRY TO HELP WHEN I CAN, IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME GET MY HAND ON TRANSFORMER MEGATRON FLIGHTCLUBS,BLK/PINK YEEZYS, BLK 1/2CENTS AND WHT/ATLANTIC PENNY 2's LET ME KNOW ASAP My bad all kobes and hoh items are excluded

grin.gif

Who is this guy? You ain't using layaway to your advantage then you hustling backwards.
smh.gif

DF!!!
Says the guy that got the dmp 11/12 package for dumb cheap

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

FOOTACTION EMPLOYEE SPEAKING SO NO DUCKTALES, INFO IS CONFIRMED AND PRINTED EXCLUSIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: NIKE 1/2CENTS,ALL AIR MAX 2009, ALL AM 95s,ALL LEVIS DENIM,ALL MULTIPLE OFFERS.....everthing else is a go, including packages,retros all that stuff,THE EMAIL DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOH BEING EXCLUDED EITHER START TMR-SUN , THE ONLINE COUPON CODE IS: FF97CP34 and as for the nxt 50% I AM ALMOST CERTAIN IT WILL BE DURING NO TAX WEEKEND, ITS BEEN ONE EVERY YEAR DURNING NO TAX FOR THE PAST 4 YRS, I TRY TO HELP WHEN I CAN, IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME GET MY HAND ON TRANSFORMER MEGATRON FLIGHTCLUBS,BLK/PINK YEEZYS, BLK 1/2 CENTS AND WHT/ATLANTIC PENNY 2's LET ME KNOW ASAP

001a9b7c.jpg

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead and call and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes that were on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw away the receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL or whatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away the receipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why would they get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back they get all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people who return/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

SMH. You cats ruin it for everyone legit.
I was just to about to ask if you were MRFOOTLOCKER..but from you name Im going to assume your a "Corporate" dude anyway....why the hellyou think these companies care about you since you spend soooo much time protecting there bottom line??? They dont care about you homie....if you cop a pair ofkicks that you paid 50% off for and exchange them for a full price credit...who cares???? Its not like im telling you to run up in the spot and snatch and grablike the LoLifes was doing in 88 to 94...now them cats ruin +%%...during that time you couldnt even causally walk through a store without gettinghounded.....besides the store is gonna sell the item you return for FULL price anyway...so who is really getting jerked here???

Now we need Footlocker Heads to tell us what skus they are going to raise in price to coincide with the 50%, even though they seem to catch on a day lateanyway
(so I can return some stuff and rebuy them with a discount)

Now here comes the real question....do you cop off the 30 or cross your fingers and hope that whatever your looking to grab will still be available on the 50?I need to get that DMP 1 but im nervous that since its the 30, and much more accessible, stock is gonna get wipped out before the 50 hits....or i gotta go onthe hunt for my size...any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom