50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

hopefully it's this weekend because i'll be short on cash at the end of this month. Rent FTL

Originally Posted by dmxgod

At this rate of Employee Appreciation's..they might as well just leave the discount at 50% off
laugh.gif

No confirmation as of yet from my store on an employee appreciation this weekend..

However, they are markin everythin up and doin this 35 off of 150 and 20 off of 100 BS..
Man i swear it seems like there is a 50 almost every other weekend now. I dont even bother buying kicks on release date anymore because i knowmost stuff will either be in the store during the next 50 or i can just order a pair of whatevers

Originally Posted by JSEspero916

Whats up NT fam? I need a connect in the 916. Anyone holdin' it down in Sac-town? Holla at ya boy.
nerd.gif

I need one too. I'll reward your work
smile.gif

There is no employee appreciation this weekend. We know about these when the Monday Update rolls at 5 pm eastern on Mondays and would have been updated on thisweeks conference call earlier this week.

Not necessarily true there, Chase. We had one pop a few months ago, that no one knew anything until the day it started

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

There is no employee appreciation this weekend. We know about these when the Monday Update rolls at 5 pm eastern on Mondays and would have been updated on this weeks conference call earlier this week.
Queue the Alonzo Mourning gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]is there an online code also? tryna cop them am 09!!!![/color]
It's only for "Employees", and it's only in store.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]damn....always hoping there was 1...never got to use it cuz dudes stay fronting[/color]

YO!
Not necessarily true there, Chase. We had one pop a few months ago, that no one knew anything until the day it started
Exactly.

As a matter of fact, our last EA - the one that went throught that Sunday - wasn't discussed on my conference call. And in fact NO ONE in my district(besides me) knew about it until that Friday morning.

Also... I wouldn't dare count on them Griff's. They were excluded on F&F, so IF the EA is indeed this weekend, you can forget about getting thosefor $70.

DF!!!

i do hope people know that they can get the excluded stuff for 30% off still through an employee.

Well even if it was to come about, I didn't see anything at footlocker 34th worth scooping...only sz in griffs left I believe were a 13 that the employeetold me and I need an 11.5 or 12..oh well...

So its for sure this weekend ????
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

damn its like 40% off for me because of CA 9.5% tax..

Damn G , I forgot about that , your right ......
smh.gif

No, it is not confirmed yet. Possibly will find out tomorrow, and if not, there is still the possibility we could find out Friday morning

hoping it's at the end of the month. I gotta save my money for my trip to Miami this weekend.

^im with you, i need some more time to money for the griffey if they arent excluded. If they are, i guess i copp them pennys.

Whenever the employee appreciation is, could someone help me out please? I'm in the San Diego area......

Back
Top Bottom