50% off Sears e-giftcards

oh yeah.. i got to the cart and saw the discount... good looking.. Has this been confirmed yet?

cool just got a $500 one for $250, i bet sears cancels it though. i plan to cop a ipod classic and wd tv live

oh yeah.. i got to the cart and saw the discount... good looking.. Has this been confirmed yet?

cool just got a $500 one for $250, i bet sears cancels it though. i plan to cop a ipod classic and wd tv live

yep, estimated 1 hour...i'm gonna buy stuff right away tonight and hopefully it works
pimp.gif

yep, estimated 1 hour...i'm gonna buy stuff right away tonight and hopefully it works
pimp.gif

some people are confirming they got theirs but that they only ordered small amounts to test it out. Like the $5 gift cards. Haven't seen anyone get a $500 one yet.

some people are confirming they got theirs but that they only ordered small amounts to test it out. Like the $5 gift cards. Haven't seen anyone get a $500 one yet.

Points/kudos to OP.

With no expiration date and no fees, worst case scenario you have to spend what you paid at some point. With their electronics inventory it shouldn't be an issue.

I expect it to be canceled but bonus if it's not.

Points/kudos to OP.

With no expiration date and no fees, worst case scenario you have to spend what you paid at some point. With their electronics inventory it shouldn't be an issue.

I expect it to be canceled but bonus if it's not.

I bought 1000 dollars in hard gift cards. I reallllly hope these show up

I bought 1000 dollars in hard gift cards. I reallllly hope these show up

Back
Top Bottom