50% off Sears e-giftcards

If it works, this cat is done:

Thank you for placing your order with Sears! Your order confirmation number is 20xxxxxxxxxx. We are processing your order right now and will notify you as your items are ready.

Orders with multiple items may ship separately, in which case we will send you a ship confirmation as your item(s) leave the warehouse to keep you updated on the status of your order.

For the items you ordered for store pickup we will send you separate notification for each store location you are ordering from as your items are ready to be picked up.

If you have ordered item (s) that requires delivery, you will receive a separate notification when your items are going to be delivered.

Thank you again for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Imran Jooma
Senior Vice President, e-Commerce
[email protected]

I officially hate life.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The worst thing they can do is refund you, the error was on their end.

Deal is dead fyi, no longer on the site.

Worth a try, we shall see.

Straight up, read cus they "shipped" no refunds on them, could be wrong but I read a response from sears csr

The worst thing they can do is refund you, the error was on their end.

Deal is dead fyi, no longer on the site.

Worth a try, we shall see.

Was gonna try this but I dont wanna end up with a bunch of Sears giftcards if it doesn't work 
laugh.gif

Was gonna try this but I dont wanna end up with a bunch of Sears giftcards if it doesn't work 
laugh.gif

Straight up, read cus they "shipped" no refunds on them, could be wrong but I read a response from sears csr

Back
Top Bottom