50% off Sears e-giftcards

I ordered a LOT once this was posted on SD.

I need some power blocks 5-95lbs for 1/2 off
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I ordered a LOT once this was posted on SD.

I need some power blocks 5-95lbs for 1/2 off
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Longest hour ever.

Got a feeling it might not go through though, slickdeals is hopping.  Fools doubling/tripling up.

Longest hour ever.

Got a feeling it might not go through though, slickdeals is hopping.  Fools doubling/tripling up.

Just ordered eleven $500 gift cards. Here's hoping it works. If it does, then I must say 2010 was an epic year.

Just ordered eleven $500 gift cards. Here's hoping it works. If it does, then I must say 2010 was an epic year.

If it works, this cat is done:

Thank you for placing your order with Sears! Your order confirmation number is 20xxxxxxxxxx. We are processing your order right now and will notify you as your items are ready.

Orders with multiple items may ship separately, in which case we will send you a ship confirmation as your item(s) leave the warehouse to keep you updated on the status of your order.

For the items you ordered for store pickup we will send you separate notification for each store location you are ordering from as your items are ready to be picked up.

If you have ordered item (s) that requires delivery, you will receive a separate notification when your items are going to be delivered.

Thank you again for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Imran Jooma
Senior Vice President, e-Commerce
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom