50% off Sears e-giftcards

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Luong1209

To those that have ordered over an hour ago, have your received your e-GCs yet?
No.

(-_-)

Need to hurry up.
Damn, me neither. GL bro

*You - correction to my earlier post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Luong1209

To those that have ordered over an hour ago, have your received your e-GCs yet?
No.

(-_-)

Need to hurry up.
Damn, me neither. GL bro

*You - correction to my earlier post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

theres nothing good to buy at sears..
online tho...they got a lot of stuff.  pretty much any electronic one could want is on their website.

online tho...they got a lot of stuff.  pretty much any electronic one could want is on their website.

TV's, PS3's, iPod's, etc. Can be used @ Sears or Kmart. I beg to differ sir. Spend $500 on a $900 tv? Nice deal if you ask me.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Word.. Somebody needs to learn a thing or two about online shopping... 

TV's, PS3's, iPod's, etc. Can be used @ Sears or Kmart. I beg to differ sir. Spend $500 on a $900 tv? Nice deal if you ask me.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

i actually do a lot of shopping online and sears prices are not good at all and on top of that taxes. you have to consider that if and thats a big IF, you get those cards you have to spend them right away on the current prices they have now. 
this deal is only good for those who want something that doesnt fluctuate in price like a ps3 or xbox. i already have both and i am not about to impulse buy on anything.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

i actually do a lot of shopping online and sears prices are not good at all and on top of that taxes. you have to consider that if and thats a big IF, you get those cards you have to spend them right away on the current prices they have now. 
this deal is only good for those who want something that doesnt fluctuate in price like a ps3 or xbox. i already have both and i am not about to impulse buy on anything.

Back
Top Bottom