50% off Sears e-giftcards

All I know is....if Sears comes through with this deal I will order my items immediately and do in store pick up the minute they open tomorrow.

I ordered 1000 dollars worth of Hard gift cards. everyone was out doing their ecard thing which probably woulda been smarter, but Imagine if they dont catch the glitch on mine cause they need to be shipped. No email though...

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

cool just got a $500 one for $250, i bet sears cancels it though. i plan to cop a ipod classic and wd tv live
its been over an hour and i didnt even get a confirmation email yet
eyes.gif

I ordered 1000 dollars worth of Hard gift cards. everyone was out doing their ecard thing which probably woulda been smarter, but Imagine if they dont catch the glitch on mine cause they need to be shipped. No email though...

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

cool just got a $500 one for $250, i bet sears cancels it though. i plan to cop a ipod classic and wd tv live
its been over an hour and i didnt even get a confirmation email yet
eyes.gif

105 page SD thread?? This deal will not happen. Had to be an error. 50% off? Was there even a limit?

105 page SD thread?? This deal will not happen. Had to be an error. 50% off? Was there even a limit?

Back
Top Bottom