6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Dude from Bleacher Reports dreams up angle for Drew McIntyre.

In my previous analysis of Antonio Cesaro, I suggested that he and McIntyre should form a tag team and join a stable led by Wade Barrett upon his return from injury. All of them are European and all of them have elitist attitudes, so I believe such a union would work well. McIntyre and Cesaro can perhaps hold the Tag Team Championships for a period of time while Barrett goes after Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Barrett could fail on several occasions before McIntyre is finally given an opportunity to get the job done. McIntyre and Sheamus have a long history together as they feuded back in Irish Whip Wrestling, so the rivalry would be a good one. In time, McIntyre could win the title from Sheamus, but when McIntyre goes to celebrate with Cesaro and Barrett, they attack him out of jealousy.

It would be akin to Evolution turning on Randy Orton when he won the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. A face turn would ensue for McIntyre, which could result in he and Sheamus forming an alliance in an effort to vanquish Cesaro and Barrett. All of this may seem farfetched based on where McIntyre is now, but as always, the components are in place. The wheels just have to be set in motion.

I dig it.
pimp.gif

Rumored Opponent For CM Punk At Summerslam - It's Not Bryan

Posted by: Adam Nystrom of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jun 01 2012
Source: F4WOnline.com

Word making the rounds is that CM Punk will be wrestling The Big Show at Summerslam on August 19.

No mention of the WWE Championship is made, so it isn't clear how this feud will come about or if it even surfaces.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Rumored Opponent For CM Punk At Summerslam - It's Not Bryan

Posted by: Adam Nystrom of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jun 01 2012
Source: F4WOnline.com

Word making the rounds is that CM Punk will be wrestling The Big Show at Summerslam on August 19.

No mention of the WWE Championship is made, so it isn't clear how this feud will come about or if it even surfaces.
I'm not seeing this on the site, or the boards.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Dude from Bleacher Reports dreams up angle for Drew McIntyre.

In my previous analysis of Antonio Cesaro, I suggested that he and McIntyre should form a tag team and join a stable led by Wade Barrett upon his return from injury. All of them are European and all of them have elitist attitudes, so I believe such a union would work well. McIntyre and Cesaro can perhaps hold the Tag Team Championships for a period of time while Barrett goes after Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Barrett could fail on several occasions before McIntyre is finally given an opportunity to get the job done. McIntyre and Sheamus have a long history together as they feuded back in Irish Whip Wrestling, so the rivalry would be a good one. In time, McIntyre could win the title from Sheamus, but when McIntyre goes to celebrate with Cesaro and Barrett, they attack him out of jealousy.

It would be akin to Evolution turning on Randy Orton when he won the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. A face turn would ensue for McIntyre, which could result in he and Sheamus forming an alliance in an effort to vanquish Cesaro and Barrett. All of this may seem farfetched based on where McIntyre is now, but as always, the components are in place. The wheels just have to be set in motion.
I dig it.
pimp.gif

I dig it too, but really that Bleacher Report dude just saw those screenshots from WWE'12 and replaced William Regal with Cesaro
laugh.gif

And Beth is hot as ^@#&...when she's dressed up.

man its the same thing with tna all the time. they make a buzz for one week and then find a way to kill it the next
laugh.gif
i wont even bother to watch.

Impact is good so far. Bully Ray is money, Parks is hilarious, Sting needs to tuck his pants in his boots, loved the Gut Check backstage talk,
Brooke Hogan looks fantastic from the neck down (well, in that dress at least).

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man its the same thing with tna all the time. they make a buzz for one week and then find a way to kill it the next
laugh.gif
i wont even bother to watch.

What the hell are you talking about?

Sandow is the truth...I haven't seen very much of his ring work, but on the mic he is GOLDEN.

eek.gif
what a move off the top rope by Dolph!!! I've never seen that before, it looked like X-Pac's old finisher but from the top rope

and OMG Dolph is dead...he took and sold that kick like a champ

Originally Posted by PLVN

Sandow is the truth...I haven't seen very much of his ring work, but on the mic he is GOLDEN.

I haven't seen him wrestle, but what I've heard is he isn't very good from those who saw him in FCW.

So no one remembers Damien Sandow as part of the legendary tag team Teacher's Pets, with the outrageously beautiful Michelle McCool??
teacherspets.jpg
kcjames_display_image.jpg

Beth Phoenix is #%$*!*@ gross.
I don't know why, but when she's in her ring attire she looks good to me.  
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

AJ looking good like always.

Michelle McCool 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So no one remembers Damien Sandow as part of the legendary tag team Teacher's Pets, with the outrageously beautiful Michelle McCool??
teacherspets.jpg
This must have been around the time they stopped showing Smackdown in my city.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

teacherspets.jpg
Never EVER heard of this tag team a day in my life.

teacherspets.jpg

They are the reason they stopped showing Smackdown in your city.

teacherspets.jpg

laugh.gif

They didn't last long.  Were only on SD.  McCool was the clear star of the team.  She stuck around.  The other two didn't.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

They didn't last long.  Were only on SD.  McCool was the clear star of the team.  She stuck around.  The other two didn't.

Smackdown August 4th 2006.

Back
Top Bottom