6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

WOW :wow:

WWE.com recently posted a great slideshow looking a never-before-seen Superstar sketches of Mankind, Dude Love, Razor Ramon, Goldust, Shawn Michaels, Rocky Maivia and others. There are tons of alternate designs for the Goldust character, as well as alternatives for Dustin Runnels like "Shadow Roads," "The Cowboy," and Stargate. There are also some great alternate Papa Shango designs

http://www.wwe.com/classics/superstar-sketches-photos

Paul Heyman recently spoke about Dixie Carter wanting a TNA vs. WWE event. Here is what he had to say…

“I’m sure that Dixie Carter would love to do a WWE versus TNA PPV. Why wouldn’t she? A friend of mine who has way too much time on his hands just started a new beverage company here in the United States… He would like to do a global promotion with Coca-Cola. I don’t suggest that Coca-Cola would be profitable having to do a global co-promotion with Shmuley’s Soda Company. In the same way it would make no sense for WWE with 95% global share to do an event with TNA with its 5% global market share!”

Maybe they'll work it into their angle..Or maybe your right and they could give two shts about even trying to kayfabe..

She did post some other pics at the end with her slapping kaitlyn and said she will be ready for Sunday

Last edited:
Yea all those are old pics, so it's easy to play that up for their feud. Like somebody mentioned before, they really have the best most intriguing build of all the matches invent card. All the test were either thrown together or victory trading matches, or some variation of both.

WOW
eek.gif

WWE.com recently posted a great slideshow looking a never-before-seen Superstar sketches of Mankind, Dude Love, Razor Ramon, Goldust, Shawn Michaels, Rocky Maivia and others. There are tons of alternate designs for the Goldust character, as well as alternatives for Dustin Runnels like "Shadow Roads," "The Cowboy," and Stargate. There are also some great alternate Papa Shango designs

http://www.wwe.com/classics/superstar-sketches-photos
eek.gif

glad they gave razor what they gave him that other outfit was
nerd.gif

This :pimp: hate how youtube/WWE has been killing off a lot of uploaders' good stuff. Especially the WCW and ECW stuff

Speaking of that was the last botchmania 231 ? Because I haven't seen any past that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom