6 Rings Concords Hate?

The 6rings are mos def underated. I tried a pair on with some jeans they look official, I will definitly be copping these.
I hated the other colors but with this color and desighn these shoes will sell fast trust. Dont see what all the hates about, Try a pair on with some dark BlueEvisu jeans on and see for yaself unless your on a OG crusade to hate on anything thats retro or fusion(which i aint a fan of a1s myself)
air-jordan-6-rings-concord-os-6.jpg

air-jordan-6-rings-concord-os-5.jpg

I actually like these too. I just think some NT'ers are too afraid to admit they like them so it doesn't mess up their e-fame.

^^
laugh.gif
. I can sesne some truth to that gas break dip. Got the black/red 6rings and these will be the only other ones I cop (the only two worth buying). I like og's and retro's just as much as anybody else and would ratherhave some concord XI's, but these aren't that bad unlike the olympics & laser's.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

^^
laugh.gif
. I can sesne some truth to that gas break dip. Got the black/red 6 rings and these will be the only other ones I cop (the only two worth buying). I like og's and retro's just as much as anybody else and would rather have some concord XI's, but these aren't that bad unlike the olympics & laser's.
true they dont look bad
if you dont have concords go ahead i guess

therealjondoe wrote:
AJcollections wrote:
^^
laugh.gif
. I can sesne some truth to that gas break dip. Got the black/red 6 rings and these will be the only other ones I cop (the only two worth buying). I like og's and retro's just as much as anybody else and would rather have some concord XI's, but these aren't that bad unlike the olympics & laser's.
true they dont look bad

Hate quoting myself. Just had to say whats really funny is that I DO own the concords with the DMP pack. Just copped last month for $820. I doubt if I willever wear them (except at my wedding
laugh.gif
) that's the only reasonI'm gonna cop these so I can beat these.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

therealjondoe wrote:
AJcollections wrote:
^^
laugh.gif
true they dont look bad

Hate quoting myself. Just had to say whats really funny is that I DO own the concords with the DMP pack. Just copped last month for $820. I doubt if I will ever wear them (except at my wedding
laugh.gif
) that's the only reason I'm gonna cop these so I can beat these.

ouch 820!
still they are made to be worn
break them out!!!!

i also own the dmp pack but doubt i will wear thoes shoes...mine was 550 at the time. i also have these 6 rings. id rather wear the 6 rings and save my dmpconcords

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i also own the dmp pack but doubt i will wear thoes shoes...mine was 550 at the time. i also have these 6 rings. id rather wear the 6 rings and save my dmp concords

save them for what?

the cw of the shoe is nice but the shoe itself is ugly, the only fusion they made that was good looking is the spizike

Back
Top Bottom