6 Rings Concords Hate?

Fakes and fusions are the same in my book. Both look like crap and the quality is now equal

just like the olympic 6's. Everybody hatin on them, then you go to champs or somethin and there all sold out.

just like the olympic 6's. Everybody hatin on them, then you go to champs or somethin and there all sold out.

Originally Posted by MH602

Fakes and fusions are the same in my book. Both look like crap and the quality is now equal
Agreed 100%. I would never buy or wear fakes, but all of these fusions are even worse than fakes. What dofake merchandise manufacturers do? They piss away their moral decency to make ripoffs of popular designs, and make them with inferior material to make a quickbuck, taking advantage of consumers who do not know better or could not afford better. What's Jordan Brand doing nowadays? With these fusion garbage, theyare doing the same thing as fake manufacturers. Except it's even more despicable because they're turning their backs on all of their once loyalcustomers. I hate Jordan Brand for moving in such a pitiful direction, and like many others, is seriously considering getting rid of majority of mycollection.
tired.gif

I would wear them..It kills me how most people on here complain about a shoe like this..It's obviously an attempt by JB to cash in on the XI's hype,but it's still a solid shoe..If it was up to NT the only thing that would release would be XIs, IV, VI, and IIIs..But that wouldn't do any good, causethen people would whine that JB wasn't doing anything original and should retro other shoes..So take the 6rings for what it is..A shoe thats made for the"patent leather fiends" and either buy it or don't buy..But either way, quit complaining..

6 rings are wack!

Itz like JB is running out of ideas, and coming up with BS ideas

2 thumbs down..and if I had more thumbs they would be down also!

These definitely have more potential than all the rest. I'll admit that first and foremost. But I just don't like 6Rings. They look like dinosaur feet.And plus, I could just wear my concords. Step ur game up.
indifferent.gif

im still saving my dmp later....still like the 6 rings despite the comfort factor. i think these fusions and 6 rings is the way jordan is going from now on. iexpect to see many more collaborations (sp) in the future

willing to trade concord 6 rings for deadstock concord xi's size 9 still icey as the 6 rings!

NOT
laugh.gif

they aren't the worst thing jb is puttin out, but they look too much like xi's.

Back
Top Bottom