6 Rings Concords Hate?

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i could just wear my concords
alien.gif
well when I can find some for 160 size 12 i will be in the same boat paddling with you
eyes.gif

till then imma stay on my jet ski
tongue.gif

yea cant afford a pair of kicks 500 bucks to wear i havent seen icy xi since 2003 cant do it for the price

im diggin the concords...NT seem to hate on 6 rings alot...even compare them to fusions which is crazy to me lol..but is what it is...everyone has a rite totheir opinion...iono bout this being best colorway tho..because the black/red ones r SICK...but these r sick as well...and many of you i bet havent even seenthe laser ones in person because they was SO LIMITED. but if u have own a pair then you'd rethink saying that these concords r the best 6 ring or only oneu'd cop....i will be copping these saturday...

Originally Posted by Wavey

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i could just wear my concords
alien.gif
well when I can find some for 160 size 12 i will be in the same boat paddling with you
eyes.gif

till then imma stay on my jet ski
tongue.gif

yea cant afford a pair of kicks 500 bucks to wear i havent seen icy xi since 2003 cant do it for the price
stop buying all these BS shoes and save up

No HATE
2 each his OWN
Jus stop askin peeps APPROVAL
6 Rings are jus anotha tool too boost JBz sales w/o Retros

they actually do look good on your feet but honestly
people only buy them cus they look like concords
if you want to rock concords then just save up and get a pair.....

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

No HATE
2 each his OWN
Jus stop askin peeps APPROVAL
6 Rings are jus anotha tool too boost JBz sales w/o Retros

were do it shows im asking for your APPROVAL? I prepaid for mine before the post. What are you talking about?
I see you have never read any of my posts before. I buy what I like and never owned a J I-V now if i were looking for approval i would be trashing these 6rings and saying spizikes are the @+@+

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

I can pay $500 for some no problem but it has a short life span, them soles will yellow and I would have paid $500 for shoes with P!$$ colored soles thatswhat i mean when i say i cant afford it I dont think I can do it But thats another post

This colorway is dope..alot of people hate on the 6ix rings...just try a pair on, you might change your mind.
Who cares if it is an imitation of the concord xis. atleast people can afford to wear these!

By the way, DMP XI's ARE NOT CONCORDS! Please quit calling them that, there in no concord color on them, only black and gold. If you want to say you have apair of 2001 Concord retros that is different. The DMP XI is a completely new colorway, it is not a retro.

Originally Posted by domerbfa96

By the way, DMP XI's ARE NOT CONCORDS! Please quit calling them that, there in no concord color on them, only black and gold. If you want to say you have a pair of 2001 Concord retros that is different. The DMP XI is a completely new colorway, it is not a retro.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Will these be available at every finishline, footlocker, champ's, etc.?

not too sure probally wanna go to the finish line that gets packs cuz they will have them for certain they should be in stores by now for you to try on a pair

I can pay $500 for some no problem but it has a short life span, them soles will yellow and I would have paid $500 for shoes with P!$$ colored soles thats what i mean when i say i cant afford it I dont think I can do it But thats another post
if you take care of the shoe it wont yellow that fast

+ seaglow if it does

I can pay $500 for some no problem but it has a short life span, them soles will yellow and I would have paid $500 for shoes with P!$$ colored soles thats what i mean when i say i cant afford it I dont think I can do it But thats another post
if you take care of the shoe it wont yellow that fast

+ seaglow if it does

yeha these and the red/black ones look dam good. anybody talkin down on em is just doin it because they think they are suppose to because JB hate is teh latestfad. but on another note the 150 price tag is kinda high for it not being in the signature line.

Back
Top Bottom