6 Rings Concords Hate?

^ i feel the dmp pack is way more rare then 6 rings and id feel better messing up 6 rings before the dmp.....besides i may sell my dmp one of these days if ineed money for school

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

^ i feel the dmp pack is way more rare then 6 rings and id feel better messing up 6 rings before the dmp.....besides i may sell my dmp one of these days if i need money for school
roll.gif

i just dont understand this kind of thinking...

^ why not? you never know when you might need money now in this economy

if you are in that position, i would suggest you stop buying shoes and save your money.

If you step back and look at the shoe and take it for what it is, just a shoe, it's well put together. And I bet if this would've been the xxiii itwould'nt have received half the hate it's getting now. But that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

If you step back and look at the shoe and take it for what it is, just a shoe, it's well put together. And I bet if this would've been the xxiii it would'nt have received half the hate it's getting now. But that's just my opinion.
it would have been hated on too...
its un original.
jordan was a trendsetting sneaker company.
now all they do is recycle.

If you step back and look at the shoe and take it for what it is, just a shoe, it's well put together. And I bet if this would've been the xxiii it would'nt have received half the hate it's getting now. But that's just my opinion.
i would have been irate if these were the XXIII, instead of coming up with a new original idea they put a bunch of shoes together and made themlook like the XI to sell better. i would not have been happy at all. also i think its funny that people are saying the only 6rings that worth buying are theones that look like XIs, im just saying lol.

Originally Posted by Wavey

...Try a pair on with some dark Blue Evisu jeans on and see for yaself unless your on a OG crusade to hate on anything thats retro or fusion(which i aint a fan of a1s myself)

evisus? Eh... welcome back to 2001 FTL

The shoes is ok but I think most people dnt like them because this is the third "Hybrid" the JB has created and its getting played out .....Also the$150 price tag (Higher then most retros) has a lot to do with it.....

Originally Posted by safcolts

they have had these for years at the flea market

never seen these at the flea. but they have the xi in every color you can ask for

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

I actually like these too. I just think some NT'ers are too afraid to admit they like them so it doesn't mess up their e-fame.

exactly what i was thinking

Originally Posted by mst9023

the cw of the shoe is nice but the shoe itself is ugly, the only fusion they made that was good looking is the spizike

man I hated the spikes its a formula of all the jordans i dont like

Originally Posted by karxken

this i might consider...

try em out, now they may make your foor look a little wide but it makes your foot looks overall smaller and the width keeps you pants from dragging on theground if you wear baggy jeans or just short, im tellin you looks hot

chuuuuch

2 pairs of black red XI's, 3 pairs of icey concord XI's, a pair of space jams. why in the hell would i want to cop some hybrid junk.

hybrids are lame......

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

^ i feel the dmp pack is way more rare then 6 rings and id feel better messing up 6 rings before the dmp.....besides i may sell my dmp one of these days if i need money for school
roll.gif

i just dont understand this kind of thinking...

cuz prolly just paid for some shoes he cant afford to wear, I would never buy the concords at those prices because i dont collect per se i wear everything Ibuy, at $500 I couldnt possibly wear them so wouldnt buy them, hopefully he drops em again one day, thats

Originally Posted by Jcool813

only negative is the jumpman at the bottom of the toe.
from the pics i hated that but for some reason when i saw em inperson wont that big a deal it didnt stand out like that

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by Wavey

...Try a pair on with some dark Blue Evisu jeans on and see for yaself unless your on a OG crusade to hate on anything thats retro or fusion(which i aint a fan of a1s myself)

evisus? Eh... welcome back to 2001 FTL
concords came out in 95, whats your point? you wouldnt wear them because of?
dont follow trends just buy what i like another reason for the thread itself

probably the best 6ix rings thus far but no thanks.
i like them i guess but no thanks especially for 160.

Back
Top Bottom