6 Rings Concords Hate?

Originally Posted by Wavey

The 6rings are mos def underated overrated. I tried a pair on with some jeans they look official terrible, I will definitly not be copping these.
I hated the other colors but with this color and desighn these shoes will sell fast sit forever trust. Dont I see what all the hates about.
Fixed. you had a lot of mistakes there buddy, I think this is what you meant to say

I dont know whats wrong with me. I have a deadstock pair of CDP Concords, I have beat 2 pairs of retro and OG Concords into the ground, I hate the Spizikes,AFJ Fusions, and all the other monstrosity nike/jordan mash-ups BUT.........

I think I am falling in love with the Concord 6 Rings. I am almost ashamed to admit it, like coming out of the proverbial closet, haha. These are freaking hot,and I might just pay retail for them. AAAAGH!

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Wavey

The 6rings are mos def underated overrated. I tried a pair on with some jeans they look official terrible, I will definitly not be copping these.
I hated the other colors but with this color and desighn these shoes will sell fast sit forever trust. Dont I see what all the hates about.
Fixed. you had a lot of mistakes there buddy, I think this is what you meant to say

roflmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I dont know whats wrong with me. I have a deadstock pair of CDP Concords, I have beat 2 pairs of retro and OG Concords into the ground, I hate the Spizikes, AFJ Fusions, and all the other monstrosity nike/jordan mash-ups BUT.........

I think I am falling in love with the Concord 6 Rings. I am almost ashamed to admit it, like coming out of the proverbial closet, haha. These are freaking hot, and I might just pay retail for them. AAAAGH!
come on out, lol and get them 6 rings this weekend

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

2 pairs of black red XI's, 3 pairs of icey concord XI's, a pair of space jams. why in the hell would i want to cop some hybrid junk.

hybrids are lame......

because they looking *#+$!$$ hot!!!

decide im not gonna get these and get the waterproof AF1's those are nice and clean and a better shoe for the winter time

Originally Posted by thakickboss

decide im not gonna get these and get the waterproof AF1's those are nice and clean and a better shoe for the winter time

THE WHAA? POST PICS
IF RULES TO THE BOARD DONT MIND

is nike.com/swoosh goin to get these?? i want to get them soooooooo bad and i dont want to wake up at like 7 and be at the mall for 8am..

Back
Top Bottom